Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    The only reason Carr needs today safety is because McCray is a bad tackler and continues to take bad angles. He's not bad and has played well of most of the season. We're jus over reacting, as we usually do.

vCash
    We need a training staff. A lot of our players suffer from nagging injuries as a result of poor conditioning. Miles hammy is a prime example of this. I'm convince we don't even have a training staff with how many small injuries our players suffer that hurts them in the long run.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    We need a training staff. A lot of our players suffer from nagging injuries as a result of poor conditioning. Miles hammy is a prime example of this. I'm convince we don't even have a training staff with how many small injuries our players suffer that hurts them in the long run.
    I respectfully disagree.

The head of our training staff, has 6 superbowl rings. he was the head of the cowboys conditioning program on all 3 of superbowls from the 90's, and then was the patriots head conditioning coach for there 3 superbowl championships.

the patriots really wanted to keep him to, but he had his family in dallas, and let his contract run out, then came back here.

I refuse to believe that a man that has 6 championships is in anyway the problem.

His name is Mike Woicik. he is our head conditioning coach, and actually has the record for most superbowls won by a coach.
    Last edited by rawz; 12-03-2012 at 10:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

The head of our training staff, has 6 superbowl rings. he was the head of the cowboys conditioning program on all 3 of superbowls from the 90's, and then was the patriots head conditioning coach for there 3 superbowl championships.

the patriots really wanted to keep him to, but he had his family in dallas, and let his contract run out, then came back here.

I refuse to believe that a man that has 6 championships is in anyway the problem.

His name is Mike Woicik. he is our head conditioning coach, and actually has the record for most superbowls won by a coach.
    You're putting too much into the rings. How else do you explain so many of our players suffering hamstring and groin injuries on a constant basis and not getting worked out properly enough to avoid nagging injuries?
    Last edited by Auseranami; 12-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

titties

vCash
    Yea and Woicik won 3 SBs with Brady because Mo Lewis knocked Bledsoe into the next galaxy. An injury helped Woicik win 3 rings lol.

vCash
    You're putting too much into the rings. How else do you explain so many of our players suffering hamstring and groin injuries on a constant basis and not getting worked out properly enough to avoid nagging injuries?
    Because of the restrictions on practice outlined in the new CBA. Look around the league EVERY team has injuries.

vCash
    I respectfully disagree.

LOL i was waiting on you to say that. If everybody is hurt and injured he sucks i don't care he was on 6 super bowl teams
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    I was waiting on someone to bring up the six SBs but yea there has to be a reason more of our guys are out and keep goin out with muscle pull type injuries. Them not getting back in the field goes on our PT staff and/or te player not doing all that they should be doing.

vCash
    so, im really just curious.

You guys honestly think, the man who has won 6 superbowl championships, multiple coaching awards, who the patriots desperatly wanted to keep, is the problem?

The only man in the history of the nfl with 6 superbowl wins, winner multiple times of the conditioning coach of the year award, is the problem?

You dont think it might be more the players, or the new cba, which restricts practices?

Its not them getting paid, and getting lazy, its not subpar talent, its not dumb luck, its not the new cba, its not that, its the coaches not getting it done. its the coach with 6 superbowl championships.

the man the bill belicheck had for his entire first 11 years on the patriots. the man that they adored. the man that jimmy johnson loved.

seriously?

vCash
    jenkins is a bum, i'll take carr

vCash
    so, im really just curious.

You guys honestly think, the man who has won 6 superbowl championships, multiple coaching awards, who the patriots desperatly wanted to keep, is the problem?

The only man in the history of the nfl with 6 superbowl wins, winner multiple times of the conditioning coach of the year award, is the problem?

You dont think it might be more the players, or the new cba, which restricts practices?

Its not them getting paid, and getting lazy, its not subpar talent, its not dumb luck, its not the new cba, its not that, its the coaches not getting it done. its the coach with 6 superbowl championships.

the man the bill belicheck had for his entire first 11 years on the patriots. the man that they adored. the man that jimmy johnson loved.

seriously?
    yep i'm saying its the guys with 6 super bowl rings. The guy who can't get a RB to stay on the field or prevent injuries or heal them in proper time. The guy who can't get a RB to slim down and has multiple skill players to in shape for conditioning test
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    yep i'm saying its the guys with 6 super bowl rings. The guy who can't get a RB to stay on the field or prevent injuries or heal them in proper time. The guy who can't get a RB to slim down and has multiple skill players to in shape for conditioning test
    so your saying, its more likely not the rb who has a history of injuries, or the the guy who never carried the load until getting to the nfl, and was undersized at that, but the guy who was 6 superbowls, who if we dumped, the patriots would, or another top tier franchise would swoop in and take?

the guy who easily could pick which team he coaches.

i cannot pinpoint the all the cowboys problems. I dont know why sometimes.

But i do know, that the man who has won 6 superbowls, and was the head conditioning coach of the patriots just 2 seasons ago, who the desperately wanted to keep, is not the problem.

lets be real people. seriously. think about what your saying...

have you gone mad?!?!

vCash
    Dude, you're putting WAY too much into rings! So what if he has 6, conditioning is a problem with this team. He may not be the only problem, but he is apart of the problem.

titties

vCash
    Dude, you're putting WAY too much into rings! So what if he has 6, conditioning is a problem with this team. He may not be the only problem, but he is apart of the problem.
    IMO, your not putting enough into it. Regardless, there is a reason why the cowboys wanted him in the 90's. there is a reason the patriots, a world class orginazation kept him has long has he would stay there. there is a reason they wanted him back there. and a reason why we took him back.

i know superbowls aint everything.

1 superbowl, ok who cares. 2, ok, so you got lucky? 3 superbowls, maybe he just got on the right team? 4, ok im starting to be a believer... 5, uh, can you really argue here? 6.. ok, now its insane.

i know you keep saying rings aint everything, but is it anything? is it something?

when you look at all the factors that go into a player getting injuried, wouldnt looking at this guys resume eliminate him has a potential problem? its not just the rings, but the orginazations in which he worked, and the respect, and the reputation he earned has well.

maybe im putting to much into SIX FREAKIN SUPERBOWLS, but then again, maybe your not putting enough into it.

the new cba, the limited practices, perhaps the players attitude, drafting guys with history of injuries, all, IMO are bigger factors then mike.

vCash
    Look around the league every team has major injuries!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast