Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    IMO, your not putting enough into it. Regardless, there is a reason why the cowboys wanted him in the 90's. there is a reason the patriots, a world class orginazation kept him has long has he would stay there. there is a reason they wanted him back there. and a reason why we took him back.

i know superbowls aint everything.

1 superbowl, ok who cares. 2, ok, so you got lucky? 3 superbowls, maybe he just got on the right team? 4, ok im starting to be a believer... 5, uh, can you really argue here? 6.. ok, now its insane.

i know you keep saying rings aint everything, but is it anything? is it something?

when you look at all the factors that go into a player getting injuried, wouldnt looking at this guys resume eliminate him has a potential problem? its not just the rings, but the orginazations in which he worked, and the respect, and the reputation he earned has well.

maybe im putting to much into SIX FREAKIN SUPERBOWLS, but then again, maybe your not putting enough into it.

the new cba, the limited practices, perhaps the players attitude, drafting guys with history of injuries, all, IMO are bigger factors then mike.
    Well maybe he should concentrate on keeping players healthy and on the field then. I assume just like Doug Free JJ gave him a nice contract and now he spends his time beating his meat in his office. He is the S&C coach and he has RB's and Wr's who can't pass a conditioning test some blame falls on the players and equal on him. Maybe even more on him because he has 6 SUPERBOWL rings.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Well maybe he should concentrate on keeping players healthy and on the field then. I assume just like Doug Free JJ gave him a nice contract and now he spends his time beating his meat in his office. He is the S&C coach and he has RB's and Wr's who can't pass a conditioning test some blame falls on the players and equal on him. Maybe even more on him because he has 6 SUPERBOWL rings.
    this guy has been in the league for over 20 years. he has gotten paid, mulitple times.

vCash
    If we go by injuries to see who has the best S&C coach the Eagles and Vikings have the best.

Those of you who think it is only us need to look at the link and digest ALL of the injuries!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/pup
    Last edited by pacowboysfan; 12-05-2012 at 09:10 AM.

vCash
    I believe if the 'Boys go out and get another pass rusher to put pressure on the QB, they'll be fine. Carr is a solid CB and as someone said, you can't stop them all. Claiborne will grow next year, and we'll get out LBs back. Every year we make excuses for injuries, but the D has been absolutely depleted.

vCash

Brandon Carr need to be moved

We need to address our oline before anything else. Being strong in the trenches will get us over the hump. If we get another pass rusher who will it be??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    We need to address our oline before anything else. Being strong in the trenches will get us over the hump. If we get another pass rusher who will it be??
    absolutly!!!!!

vCash
    It's not the amount of injuries, it's the type of injuries.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys4Life619 View Post
    I believe if the 'Boys go out and get another pass rusher to put pressure on the QB, they'll be fine. Carr is a solid CB and as someone said, you can't stop them all. Claiborne will grow next year, and we'll get out LBs back. Every year we make excuses for injuries, but the D has been absolutely depleted.
    Exactly, we bought one of the better #2 corners in the league, and drafted a future #1 who will hopefully become one of the best #1s in the game.

I really think and hope we go with an OL player in the first and get an OLB or DL in the second. If we keep Spencer I hope we go DL and if we lose Spencer, OLB. I also hope that kid we drafted last year, Matt Johnson can get healthy and become the player I think he can which would significantly improve our secondary as well with him and Church.

vCash
    To tell u the truth I don't understand all the hate for Carr. I think that he is having a decent year. He's not a shut down cb, but to tell u the truth who in the NFL is? Dallas problems on D isn't the corners it our defensive scheme. Rob isn't putting them in the right positions to make plays. I know that Rob can't make tackles or anything but what's the purpose of us not blitzing and we rn't shutting teams passing attack down. I think that we have the players to be aggressive on D, but Rob needs to go full fledge with it bring them corners and lb up and put some pressure on the qb and allow ur team to make some plays. Cuz sitting back and playing zone ain't going to cut it.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    I hope Carr's performance against the Bengals will end the ridiculous criticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I hope Carr's performance against the Bengals will end the ridiculous criticism.
    it simmered some but it wasn't ridiculous because he has under performed this season. He is suppose to be a shut down corner back and play should be better than Deion Sanders. Not because thats what we expected but he is a top 5 paid CB
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    I don't think anyone expected one of the best corners and complete shut down performance from Carr, but a solid corner. I think we had that but with no help from a pass rush of any sort, no safety help, and being on a new team, he has been very solid. He hasn't had the best year, but as mentioned there are many factors that play a part in that. Yesterday he had a bit of a pass rush yesterday and he killed it. He is a top level CB and will be even better next year and will be essentially **** down when playin against #2s when we have Claiborne hopefully achieving shut down level on #1s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    it simmered some but it wasn't ridiculous because he has under performed this season. He is suppose to be a shut down corner back and play should be better than Deion Sanders. Not because thats what we expected but he is a top 5 paid CB
    Seriously? He's never been an elite top 5 CB in his life and you expect him to be one now?

vCash
    DT should be the way to go on the first pick. But depending on the what's left on the First round prospects... Perhaps a very good OL falls to us in the 32nd pick. Lol...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123