Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    I know Andy doesn't have a track record for hitting on first rounders good.
    But the last time he had a top 5 pick he drafted a decade long gem in McNabb.

So there is good reasoning to keep him for that alone but like someone stated, he has to change some of his tendencies and coaching strategies because these early timeouts,constant flags and kicking FG's at weird times crap has to go.

But I still think its slim to none he's back.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    How funny ???

The first thought I had was that this move was indicative of someone who is preparing for next season.... Andy is coming back next year and its the best move they can make...

You don't want to give Dallas a crack at your former hall of f ame coach....

vCash
    Oh God, are we still talking about Rex? Please God, no!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I know Andy doesn't have a track record for hitting on first rounders good.
    But the last time he had a top 5 pick he drafted a decade long gem in McNabb.
    So there is good reasoning to keep him for that alone but like someone stated, he has to change some of his tendencies and coaching strategies because these early timeouts,constant flags and kicking FG's at weird times crap has to go.

But I still think its slim to none he's back.
    So you think he deserves a pass for what he did well over 10 years ago? Andy Reid has been here way longer than he should have been do you really think he's going to change anything? That's weird because for that same reason you said he deserves a pass is the same reason I would have fired his *** years ago. Truth is this team is suffering the affects of all those poor drafts still to this day.
    Last edited by 76erEaglePhils; 12-04-2012 at 09:32 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    So you think he deserves a pass for what he did well over 10 years ago? Andy Reid has been here way longer than he should have been do you really think he's going to change anything? That's weird because for that same reason you said he deserves a pass is the same reason I would have fired his *** years ago. Truth is this team is suffering the affects of all those poor drafts still to this day.
    Soooo many lulz.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post

Oh, Philadelphia.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post

Oh, Philadelphia.
    It's hilarious at times. I want to get mad, and type really bad things, but it just isn't worth it.

vCash
    Reading Jeff McLane's article on Philly.Com...said Hiring Washburn was Roseman's idea and Andy had to be convinced haha. I hope and pray Roseman is let go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Reading Jeff McLane's article on Philly.Com...said Hiring Washburn was Roseman's idea and Andy had to be convinced haha. I hope and pray Roseman is let go.
    Reading that made me pray that Roseman gets fired day 1 after the season is over.

Also, if it's really true, it kinda makes me want to let Andy stay and build his own staff on his own next year, and see if we improve. And I've been saying fire Andy for a while now, but it's impossible for any coach to build something good with a meddling GM.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    Reading that makes me think that howie is going to be the fall guy and they will sell to the fans that Reid and howie weren't on the same page

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Reading that makes me think that howie is going to be the fall guy and they will sell to the fans that Reid and howie weren't on the same page
    Am I to believe you think they are on the same page? Cuz clearly, they're not.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    That would be so stupid we just extended Rosemans contract just three Weeks ago what sense does it make to then in turn letting him go after the seasons over.

The extension guarantees hell be back, unless were a backwards organization and our owners lost his brain.

We get it everyone loves Andy, there is no questioning that but it seems like people are trying to find any possible reason to bringing him back.

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagl...s&id=177489271

There is the article he got extended for four to five years.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 12-04-2012 at 12:25 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    That would be so stupid we just extended Rosemans contract just three Weeks ago what sense does it make to then in turn letting him go after the seasons over.

The extension guarantees hell be back, unless were a backwards organization and our owners lost his brain.

We get it everyone loves Andy, there is no questioning that but it seems like people are trying to find any possible reason to bringing him back.

http://philly.com/sports/eagles/?wss...s&id=177489271

There is the article he got extended for four to five years.
    Roseman has been a disaster. Plain and simple. Our team is as bad as it is because of his terrible drafts. We have no depth and any positions because of all of the misses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Roseman has been a disaster. Plain and simple. Are team is as bad as it is because of his terrible drafts. We have no depth and any positions because of all of the misses.
    Not disagreeing with you but then what's the point of extending him in the first place instead of waiting for the season to end first then evaluating him.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillybirdblog View Post
    Am I to believe you think they are on the same page? Cuz clearly, they're not.
    I don't believe they are.

I mean obviously not

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast