Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    He hasn't been the same since his first hip surgery. What makes anyone think that he'll return to superstar form after his second hip surgery.

Stick a fork in him...
    He was not right after his first surgery because all along he was developing a problem on the other side which they only found recently and were shocked.

When that is healed, barring complications he will be turning on 90+ fastballs, smoking them deep into the bullpen. His arms, wrists and hands are fine and bat speed is not his problem. The hips not working have been the problem. Also he came back from a broken hand that was not 100%. Good enough to play but not 100% and surely not enough to make up for a damaged hip.

People may hate him but he works his butt off. He will be back and back big time and Yankee fans will be doing a jig and even haters will have to admit how freakin good he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    they didn't know until mid November. Also the reason they are waiting to do the surgery is that the doctors believe if he strengthens the hip before surgery he ll recover more quickly

not that their is much of a silver lining in all of this but if their is one thats it. Before the broken hand and then the hip he was on pace to have a pretty good season. Lets hope when he comes back he has a similar season to 09
    Honestly.....how can they not know till mid November? This is something that should be looked at the day after his season ended.

I think it's all a bunch of BS myself. He's a selfish, self centered, over paid prima donna.

I honestly feel bad for the fans, cuz he could hand cuff this team for so much longer. I don't however feel bad for the Yanks. This is what happens when you overpay for old players. Rule of thumb......"never pay for past performance."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    He was not right after his first surgery because all along he was developing a problem on the other side which they only found recently and were shocked.

When that is healed, barring complications he will be turning on 90+ fastballs, smoking them deep into the bullpen. His arms, wrists and hands are fine and bat speed is not his problem. The hips not working have been the problem. Also he came back from a broken hand that was not 100%. Good enough to play but not 100% and surely not enough to make up for a damaged hip.

People may hate him but he works his butt off. He will be back and back big time and Yankee fans will be doing a jig and even haters will have to admit how freakin good he is.
    Sorry, but I just think this is wishful thinking. The guy is going to be 38 years old.

vCash
    thats silly, cause if it were up to arod he would want to be back at the start of the season, noone cares more about the game than arod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    thats silly, cause if it were up to arod he would want to be back at the start of the season, noone cares more about the game than arod
    Exactly.. A bunch of non believers in this thread.. Can't wait for A Rod to prove them wrong.. I have a feeling he'll win back a lot of fans when he's back..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Haters be hatin'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    Exactly.. A bunch of non believers in this thread.. Can't wait for A Rod to prove them wrong.. I have a feeling he'll win back a lot of fans when he's back..
    Is he gonna be 5 years younger next year? Is he going back on the stuff? What gives?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Is he gonna be 5 years younger next year? Is he going back on the stuff? What gives?
    might as well at this point. i'd rather risk suspension than see him this terrible
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011