Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

ewing

Anyone know if Dwight has ever considered shooting foul shots underhanded? If he hasn't i can see a legitimate criticism of the effort he has made to improve from the line

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anyone know if Dwight has ever considered shooting foul shots underhanded? If he hasn't i can see a legitimate criticism of the effort he has made to improve from the line
    Good point.

I would imagine thats the easiest way to shoot free throws if your a big but nobody wants to look foolish. I dont find anything wrong with granny style shots but these athletes do.

Right or wrong, it will never happen, if Dwight shoots only a tad better I think he would rather keep at it than embarrass himself for the sake of a few percentage points. If its a night and day difference in practice (which I doubt because hes shooting a high% in practice) then he should suck it up.

Still wouldnt it be easier to make granny shots during mental/physical fatigue? Seems like less load on your arms and less muscle memory involved so you dont have to completely rework your shooting mechanics.
    Last edited by Chronz; 12-05-2012 at 01:12 PM.

I didn't leave my bed, because I was like, 'Man, if I walk outside somebody might just try to hit me with their car or say anything negative to me

-Beta B KD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678