Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Haha Kobe is showing y he's only been able to win as the number 2 option and now he's ripping the guy who resurrected his career horrible leader
    I still don't understand why people think Kobe has only one as the number 2 guy. With Shaq I understand, but never have I seen a good reason why Kobe wasn't the number one when he won with Pau. Only reasons I hear are that Kobe shot a poor percentage and lame reasons like that.

Kobe always been a great player, not sure why you're saying he's a resurrection of his career. Let's not let the hate get to us, you by no means need to like Kobe but you're just making up crap. Even if that's an opinion it has no justification whatsoever.

vCash
    I wish Pau would put his "big boy pants on" to tell Kobe to stop running his mouth already about it him.

vCash
    Gasol showed up to la and handed Kobe rings, everyone but lakers fans knows gasol deserved those finals mvps.

Pau gets no respect.

La needs to blame the obvious problem that is mike d. We saw this same kind of nonsense in ny all the time w mike.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Gasol showed up to la and handed Kobe rings, everyone but KOBE fans knows gasol deserved those finals mvps.

Pau gets no respect.

La needs to blame the obvious problem that is mike d. We saw this same kind of nonsense in ny all the time w mike.
    fixed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Gasol just needs to ask out no matter where it is to. He gets blamed for everything.
    He gets them championships and still not good enough....Kobe swears hes some kind of god when in reality hes an overated player who jas never done jack unless he has allstar help

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Hopefully but I worry about Pau getting mentally effected by all the negative media attention and what Kobe did just now is only making it worse.

They need to take all this attention off Gasol and find ways to get him more active in the post and then pat his back when he does well.

That is what they did in the late 00's and it worked wonders.
    Obviously Pau has declined some since then and is dealing with some health issues but he can still obviously play much better then he has been.
    Therein lies the problem, he isn't getting many touches in the post, but when he does he's doing virtually nothing with it and is then publicly moaning in post game interviews that he wants more touches.

Kobe has obviously been asked about Pau's request and is responding - no idea why some people are questioning what Kobe is saying here.

vCash
    Wow. It kills me that people are actually excusing Pau's play, smh. In the interview he said he had to change his game and stay after practice and games to work on pick and roll and ball handeling becuase its whats needed of the team, and its no different for Pau. You cant sit back and make excuses like im more effective i the paint. You make 19 million, If the team needs you to change your game, you do it, and perfect it. Not whine and complain about where your comfortable or not.

Also theres no excuse for his lack of energy, lack of passion, and as James Worthy said when reffering to the team as a whole, lack of professionalism. He his begining to piss me off by the game. Its been over two years of complaining, and excuses Damn It!!! Grow a pair!!! Or put on his Damn Big Boy Pants!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Gasol showed up to la and handed Kobe rings, everyone but lakers fans knows gasol deserved those finals mvps.

Pau gets no respect.

You're talking absolute ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    fixed
    You know that your full of it right. You have no room to call anyone a seletive players fan. Your loyality to Pau surpasses your love for the Laker's or the Nba. I get it your both spanish but damn, lol
    Last edited by SirSkyHook; 12-03-2012 at 11:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    'Antoni handled the "hack-a-Howard" horribly! Phil Jackson would have known how to respond as he had to do it with Shaq all the time.

Gasol should NOT have been sitting on the bench.

And for the record, I don't remember hearing Gasol "whine" about it.
    What are you talking about? Phil would have kept Shaq in the game too. In this case pringles prolly shouldve gone to Pau but thats because Dwight is no Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    If they are doing the Hack-a-Howard and Dwight isn't hitting his free throws he needs to be on the bench it's that simple.
    How do you know when he starts making them?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    'Antoni handled the "hack-a-Howard" horribly! Phil Jackson would have known how to respond as he had to do it with Shaq all the time.

Gasol should NOT have been sitting on the bench.

And for the record, I don't remember hearing Gasol "whine" about it.
    You can whine privately you know..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Haha Kobe is showing y he's only been able to win as the number 2 option and now he's ripping the guy who resurrected his career horrible leader
    One hell of a second option for Shaq huh.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0HtbJFEzJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QWdsVQN_BE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjfxlvvXfSw

etc..........

Without Kobe Shaq dosent get out the West, so I'd say they needed each other, and Gasol? lol, im not even goona justify that with a response. Gasol is a hell of a player. One of my favorite when he plays the game like he gives a damn, but Kobe needed him as much as Jordan needed pippen or any other great needed that didnt win it alone. Stop trying to distort history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by addix View Post
    gasol showed up to la and handed kobe rings, everyone but lakers fans knows gasol deserved those finals mvps.

Pau gets no respect.

lol!!!!!!!!!
    #FREECROONER!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    He gets them championships and still not good enough....Kobe swears hes some kind of god when in reality hes an overated player who jas never done jack unless he has allstar help
    Name one player who's won without having another star on the team...
    #FREECROONER!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Name one player who's won without having another star on the team...
    hakeem.

Rick Barry ( wilkes wasnt a star yet).

There you go two.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast