Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kobe to Pau: "Put on your big boy pants and stop whining"

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?...ity=losangeles

Lmao. Nobody provides more juicy drama than the Lakers. I'm over here laughin pretty good, thanks Kobe.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 12-03-2012 at 06:11 AM.

vCash
    He isn't getting past the deadline as a Laker.

I kinda feel bad for him. While I think D'antoni will work Pau was the odd man out here and we all knew it.

vCash
    Gasol just needs to get out of LA. He can still help a team out and has another at least 2 years of good basketball left in him. Honestly, the best place for him is Memphis coming off the bench provided relief for Randolph. Even though that's unlikely with Memphis unlikely to meet what LA want.

vCash
    Pau's still a very good player. We aren't utilizing him correctly. If he gets dealt he can help a team tremendously. The problem is he's a center, and we're starting two centers.

vCash
    Back to the point. Pau plays better when he gets called out. I think this is just Kobe lighting a fire. No problems with that, Kobe does this with a lot of guys, and he's pretty tight with Pau.

vCash
    From the makers that brought you,"Where's Waldo?", it's,"Where's Clipper Nation?".

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/u...ba-fan-map.jpg

vCash
    bait.

vCash
    Seems to be that the people "whining" are Kobe and Pringles.

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Pau plays better when he gets called out.
    I don't think its appropriate for a leader to "call a player out" like this especially in the media.
    Especially to be so condescending and insulting just makes it so much worse.

If they are "tight" he could have done this behind closed doors.

I remember Shaq publicly criticizing Kobe's game back in the early 00's and even then I felt he was wrong for not doing it privately and he didn't use such insulting terms.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Seems to be that the people "whining" are Kobe and Pringles.

I don't think its appropriate for a leader to "call a player out" and like this especially in the media.
    Especially to be so condescending and insulting just makes it so much worse.

If they are "tight" he could have done this behind closed doors.

I remember Shaq publicly criticizing Kobe's game back in the early 00's and even then I felt he was wrong for not doing it privately and he didn't use such insulting terms.

Yeah, I can't really disagree with you. Phil used to call Pau out all the time in the public eye lol. Subtle remarks here and there, added in with some strong sarcasm. I think it'll be fine.

Pau just needs to play. It's almost like he's thinking too much out there. Just play the game. He's being passive in the post now, which I don't understand, since he's been begging for the ball down there. He just needs to come out and play with emotion, like he used to do.

I think he'll pick it up eventually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I think it'll be fine.
    Hopefully but I worry about Pau getting mentally effected by all the negative media attention and what Kobe did just now is only making it worse.

They need to take all this attention off Gasol and find ways to get him more active in the post and then pat his back when he does well.

That is what they did in the late 00's and it worked wonders.
    Obviously Pau has declined some since then and is dealing with some health issues but he can still obviously play much better then he has been.

vCash
    I don't get why everyone doesn't think Pau can work in Mikes offense. A PF that can run the P&R, make you respect his jumper, can pass, is skilled, and has post game to boot. He has played a little soft but Jesus Chrizt he isnt the problem. He has the goods, the Lakers have the goods, find some role players that can shoot, and wait for yor PG THAT MAKES THIS OFFENSE WORK in the first place.

vCash
    Pau for Amare.... I'm telling u

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Maybe the Lakers shouldn't make their top 2 PF feel come tell unwanted Anually and he would feel comfortable playing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants #1 fan View Post
    pau for amare.... I'm telling u
    not.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    'Antoni handled the "hack-a-Howard" horribly! Phil Jackson would have known how to respond as he had to do it with Shaq all the time.

Gasol should NOT have been sitting on the bench.

And for the record, I don't remember hearing Gasol "whine" about it.

That said, I'm sure if 'Antoni was not running plays for Kobe and started benching him in hte forth quarter, we would hear a LOT of whining from Kobe and 'Antoni would be out of a job fast!

I mean seriously... sorry Pau isn't as much of a diva as you Kobe? Jeez...
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 12-03-2012 at 01:44 PM.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast