Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: LeBron in 2014?

vCash
    The Celtics series was amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    I still do prefer this, too.

He has, however, matured a bit in the last year and ultimately I think that's what helped him win a championship. If he wanted to come here, I wouldn't say no. I just don't think he will, and that's completely fine with me. I like the whole Derrick vs Heat narrative anyway.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't welcome him here. I'll be excited whenever we get a great player and LeBron just so happens to be the best. I love beating him, but at the same time it's for the better of the team.
    And this.

Ultimately, I want to see us win championships. So if Lebron is what it takes, I'd get over it fairly easily. Doesn't mean I'd like the guy (I don't care much for Scottie or Rodman), but whatever it takes to win.

Sure, it would be more awesome to beat him on the way to a title, but I'm not gonna refuse the opportunity of the best player in the league, and likely top 5 of all time when it is all said and done, joining the team.

That said, it ain't happening. My money is on him either remaining in Miami, going to Brooklyn or going to LA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFan4Eva View Post
    Lebron can (kiss my ***)
    Why is that in parentheses?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Why is that in parentheses?
    I don't know I was tired.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    If Howard stays with LAL, I can see Bron going there in 2014.

vCash
    I have a feeling LeBron isn't going to leave Miami.

But hypothetically, if he had a choice, I think Rose's competitive hostility might drive him away.

LeBron is looking for buddies and friends, I'm not sure if legacy really means a whole lot to him.

It makes him the ultimate teammate and player, but I'm not sure if it really makes him the ultimate competitor.

vCash
    Ugh, I really hope this doesn't keep getting bumped till 2014. The 2010 debacle was bad enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I have a feeling LeBron isn't going to leave Miami.

But hypothetically, if he had a choice, I think Rose's competitive hostility might drive him away.

LeBron is looking for buddies and friends, I'm not sure if legacy really means a whole lot to him.

It makes him the ultimate teammate and player, but I'm not sure if it really makes him the ultimate competitor.
    That's a great way of putting it. Never really thought of it that way honestly.

vCash
    If he really wants to challenge Jordan's legacy, he needs to come to Chicago and show the world he is willing to face the "shadow" that every superstar has feared. I also believe him winning a title takes off some pressure of him becoming a Bull. Like what I said, I doubt he comes here and I think Rose would rather beat him, but if he becomes a Bull, I'd forget everything.

vCash
    If DH12 stay in LAL, then Bron would most likely come there in 2014. Bulls should be preparing against a big three of Nash, Bron and Howard in 2014.

vCash
    As long as Riley and Wade there, don't see Bron leaving. And he's gonna get his 2nd ring this year too.

vCash
    To people saying they'd prefer beating LeBron, I get that argument. But it's all just assumptions that we would ever be able to beat LeBron. So with that, yes I would be happy with him on this team.

If the debate was about Wade, given his age and his all around douchiness I would say heck no. But for LeBron, its a totally different story.

Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    If DH12 stay in LAL, then Bron would most likely come there in 2014. Bulls should be preparing against a big three of Nash, Bron and Howard in 2014.
    No one has ever started a big 3 with a 40 year old PG. But LeBron and Howard would probably be able to win a championship, with a few good role players.

vCash
    Nash is a good selling point. His a past first PG who could give both of them the shot they wanted. Bron wouldn't have to take it one on one, coz he got Nash running the show.

Once LAL bag Bron and DH12, they can easily find a Nash replacement the following year. Rondo is going to be a free agent in 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Nash is a good selling point. His a past first PG who could give both of them the shot they wanted. Bron wouldn't have to take it one on one, coz he got Nash running the show.

Once LAL bag Bron and DH12, they can easily find a Nash replacement the following year. Rondo is going to be a free agent in 2015.

Silver would need to block the crap out of a LeBron/Rondo/Dwight grouping. That is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Rosh; 12-27-2012 at 09:33 AM.

vCash
    There would be nothing they can do to prevent that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast