Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76

Thread: LeBron in 2014?

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,251
    vCash
    1500
    Doesn't Rudy shoot 20 times for 20 points ? lol

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,251
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I could never root for LeBron James, hope he stays far away from here.
    If he brings us a ring that tune will change , Winning changes a lot of things

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    If he brings us a ring that tune will change , Winning changes a lot of things
    Nah, it really wouldn't. I'd get so much more enjoyment beating him.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    34,007
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I'd get so much more enjoyment beating him.

    I still do prefer this, too.

    He has, however, matured a bit in the last year and ultimately I think that's what helped him win a championship. If he wanted to come here, I wouldn't say no. I just don't think he will, and that's completely fine with me. I like the whole Derrick vs Heat narrative anyway.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,136
    vCash
    1500
    I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't welcome him here. I'll be excited whenever we get a great player and LeBron just so happens to be the best. I love beating him, but at the same time it's for the better of the team.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,904
    vCash
    54192
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I could never root for LeBron James, hope he stays far away from here.
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't welcome him here. I'll be excited whenever we get a great player and LeBron just so happens to be the best. I love beating him, but at the same time it's for the better of the team.
    i would be lying if I wanted him to come here even for the shortest second of seconds in the history of seconds. If he wanted to sign here, i'd say **** off.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,870
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown4eva88 View Post
    Melo won't leave NY. He had his chance to come to Chicago and he decided not to. Just like LeBron, don't expect him to come to Chicago either. Now Rudy Gay, I hope that happens.
    Aside from me, your the only one who see Rudy Gay going to CHI-TOWN.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,637
    vCash
    1500
    I enjoy watching the Bulls win championships, thus, would welcome Lebron on this team with open arms. Hopefully he wouldn't cut into Hinrich's minutes though.
    Props to MJ-Bulls

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I could never root for LeBron James, hope he stays far away from here.
    My words exactly... He rejected the bulls once (he did didnt he?) now there is no room for him here! Goodbye

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lost (Please Send Help)
    Posts
    4,465
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    I enjoy watching the Bulls win championships, thus, would welcome Lebron on this team with open arms. Hopefully he wouldn't cut into Hinrich's minutes though.
    Be careful, don't criticize Hinrich too much, a lot of his family members are on this board.

    Jimmy G. Stops

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBUU View Post
    Be careful, don't criticize Hinrich too much, a lot of his family members are on this board.
    This

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,136
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    this



    i would be lying if I wanted him to come here even for the shortest second of seconds in the history of seconds. If he wanted to sign here, i'd say **** off.
    I'm open to anything that makes our team better. Like I said, I don't really like the guy and I'd much rather beat him, but I want rings. Other than the Blackhawks I haven't seen a Chi team win it all. I don't even care as much about the Hawks compared to the other teams. I just want rings.

    I don't like the guy, but he immediately makes us the best team in the NBA.

    That said, he isn't ever coming here lol.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,941
    vCash
    2109
    I watched the Bulls vs Jazz series. Watched the 05 Sox, the Hawks... still remember that Kane goal Need the Bears and Cubs to win it.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    vCash
    1500
    White Sox season was a lot of fun. Even the Bulls got knocked two years that was a really amazing season to watch, right up there with the Jordan years I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,828
    vCash
    1500
    Lebron can (kiss my ***)


    HE'S BAAAAACK!





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •