Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron in 2014?

Hybrid View

vCash

LeBron in 2014?

I understand the hatred towards LeBron, and how he missed a golden opportunity towards immortality when he spurned the Bulls in 2010. But come 2014, what if?...LeBron ultimately decides to leave South Beach for the Windy City. I know people are saying, there is no way he is leaving Miami. Not when Wade, Bosh, Allen, and the good weather is there. Not when they may have not one, not two, but three titles before the Summer of 2014.

But what if Wade continues to regress and the aging roster cannot fulfill a championship. Keep in mind, the Heat are limited in signing players. I know veterans will play for a discount in order to get a shot at a title, but not a player who can make a significant impact (aside from Ray Allen). What if the Heat don't win it all this year? Would LeBron contemplate about leaving?

Remember the pressure is gone for the king to get a ring. Maybe he feels more confident in taking the challenge as the G.O.A.T. What if he develops a Jordan-esque mentality and challenge his airiness. Why not prove to the audience who witness greatness and have them compare on who really is the G.O.A.T. This is assuming LeBron win multiple rings as a Bull.

With that being said, this is far fetched. 2014 is a while from now and the Heat are favorites to win it all for the next two years. I really think LeBron stays in Miami, and everyone believe so. But crazy things happen in sports, and no one can predict the future. You never know if LeBron gets an epiphany and an inner desire to challenge the Jordan legacy, or he could lay in Miami beach, pad his statistics, surround himself with talent, and contend. I think the latter is a guarantee...for now.

vCash
    Give me Isiah Thomas Sr

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    it wouldnt even matter if wade regressed... Lebron and Bosh alone are enough to contend.. bosh is more useful then wade now anyway .. that team aint breaking up
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Those 3 players alone will bring the Heat over the cap next year. I dont see how you can keep the team together and still be able to afford other pieces around them....

When I say 'afford' i dont mean just the check writing financial side of it. I'm referring to following the financial rules of Free Agency under the new cba.

Edit:

And even if LBJ left, he'd probably go to LAL since Kobe will be coming off the books in LA that year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Those 3 players alone will bring the Heat over the cap next year. I dont see how you can keep the team together and still be able to afford other pieces around them....

When I say 'afford' i dont mean just the check writing financial side of it. I'm referring to following the financial rules of Free Agency under the new cba.

Edit:

And even if LBJ left, he'd probably go to LAL since Kobe will be coming off the books in LA that year.
    If not the Bulls, I'd like to see him go West. But if him and Dwight on the same team that would be ridiculously scary.

vCash
    He's going back to Cleveland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    He's going back to Cleveland.
    I would like to see that and have him win a title in Cleveland of course after the Bulls and DR1 won about three.

vCash
    Anything is possible. Also that is why the games are played because if we go by teams on paper no need to play just award the title to Heat or Lakers etc.

vCash
    Right now if we amnesty boozer prior to the last year of his contract, we'd only have 42 mil committed to just 5 players. Of course that means we don't bring back Lu, and it doesn't factor in our 2013 and 2014 rookie contracts. But I think the Max Lebron would be eligible for then would still be more than the cap space we'd have.

vCash
    It's possible but not likely.

vCash
    With Irving in Cleveland he more than likely would go there.

Also with us signing Taj we have no shot to get Lebron.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Financially possible, but I won't get my hopes up. Not again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I understand the hatred towards LeBron, and how he missed a golden opportunity towards immortality when he spurned the Bulls in 2010. But come 2014, what if?...LeBron ultimately decides to leave South Beach for the Windy City. I know people are saying, there is no way he is leaving Miami. Not when Wade, Bosh, Allen, and the good weather is there. Not when they may have not one, not two, but three titles before the Summer of 2014.

But what if Wade continues to regress and the aging roster cannot fulfill a championship. Keep in mind, the Heat are limited in signing players. I know veterans will play for a discount in order to get a shot at a title, but not a player who can make a significant impact (aside from Ray Allen). What if the Heat don't win it all this year? Would LeBron contemplate about leaving?

Remember the pressure is gone for the king to get a ring. Maybe he feels more confident in taking the challenge as the G.O.A.T. What if he develops a Jordan-esque mentality and challenge his airiness. Why not prove to the audience who witness greatness and have them compare on who really is the G.O.A.T. This is assuming LeBron win multiple rings as a Bull.

With that being said, this is far fetched. 2014 is a while from now and the Heat are favorites to win it all for the next two years. I really think LeBron stays in Miami, and everyone believe so. But crazy things happen in sports, and no one can predict the future. You never know if LeBron gets an epiphany and an inner desire to challenge the Jordan legacy, or he could lay in Miami beach, pad his statistics, surround himself with talent, and contend. I think the latter is a guarantee...for now.
    If he's going to leave Miami, he's going back to Cleveland. He's already stated this when the topic of his 2014 thing came up. He would love to play with Kyrie Irving which he mentioned as well. He won't come here nor go West. Plus Ray Allen is alrealdy regressing and will be like 39 by the time 2014 rolls around, i doubt he makes a 'significant' impact then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    If he's going to leave Miami, he's going back to Cleveland. He's already stated this when the topic of his 2014 thing came up. He would love to play with Kyrie Irving which he mentioned as well. He won't come here nor go West. Plus Ray Allen is alrealdy regressing and will be like 39 by the time 2014 rolls around, i doubt he makes a 'significant' impact then.
    Allen is playing better than he ever did in Boston though, not really regressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    Allen is playing better than he ever did in Boston though, not really regressing.
    and what do you have to back that up? His stats sure as hell don't.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast