Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Extent to which you trust people?

I have to be the least trusting person I know. I don't know when my outlook on humanity got so bleke but I just straight question everything.

If I leave the lecture hall to walk across the hall and pee I pack my stuff up and bring it with me.

My car is being fixed right now and I'm worried I will get some damage to my car that they won't tell me about.

How much do you trust people?

vCash
    Don't trust nobody

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    That's why I have a professional friend for everything. LinkedIn.

vCash
    Nobody, bro. Seen to much **** in life. At this age you can't trust no one... Cause sooner or later they will snitch or tell everybody what you did.

vCash
    Just my penis.

vCash
    little to none. sometimes i don't trust myself.

vCash
    There are some people who I know I can trust, like family and close friends. I can't trust a stranger, though. Never.

vCash
    It takes me a long time to trust anyone.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    I don't trust anyone other than my immediate family. I had a best friend. Had.

I test people ALL THE TIME. And they fail just about every time.

vCash
    Pretty much my family, and a few extremely close friends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I don't trust anyone other than my immediate family. I had a best friend. Had.

I test people ALL THE TIME. And they fail just about every time.
    How do you test them?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    How do you test them?
    Tell them something that isn't true or something you don't mind other people knowing and tell them to keep it to themselves. Watch and enjoy as the who town finds out.

Or go to them when you truly need help. Most people are only fair weather friends. When the going gets rough, they bail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Tell them something that isn't true or something you don't mind other people knowing and tell them to keep it to themselves. Watch and enjoy as the who town finds out.

Or go to them when you truly need help. Most people are only fair weather friends. When the going gets rough, they bail.
    I used to have a friend that would come crying to me with a list of problems all the time, but when I tried to talk about one of my problems, I just got a "I don't care" attitude back. haven't really talked to her since.

but on the topic, no, I don't trust people except for family. I trust my close friends a lot, but not as much as family. give girls to much trust and they'll end up screwing you over somehow.

i try to live by the motto "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself." for example, if there is a group project, I'll have everyone email to me, I'll put it together and then submit it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    I used to have a friend that would come crying to me with a list of problems all the time, but when I tried to talk about one of my problems, I just got a "I don't care" attitude back. haven't really talked to her since.

but on the topic, no, I don't trust people except for family. I trust my close friends a lot, but not as much as family. give girls to much trust and they'll end up screwing you over somehow.

i try to live by the motto "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself." for example, if there is a group project, I'll have everyone email to me, I'll put it together and then submit it
    I did this at school too, and it carried over to work.

When I'm in charge of a 100,000+ project **** relying on other people. Rather do it myself and know its done right.

vCash
    pretty mch just family and a few friends for me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast