Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Pick a winner

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thunder Bay

    8 38.10%
  • Newark

    5 23.81%
  • Cicero

    2 9.52%
  • London

    1 4.76%
  • Springfield

    1 4.76%
  • GM's

    4 19.05%
Page 56 of 262 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 3930

Thread: Trash Can

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Personally, I think it was all Dfan25's idea.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,961
    vCash
    500
    If I were you I'd just blame TO.

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    23,528
    vCash
    1500
    Please direct all of your dumb accusations of cheating or whatever to DaSox, since he's the one who keeps moving the draft thread back to garbage.

    Sick of people *****ing at me about something I have absolutely nothing to do with.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,682
    vCash
    8600
    Billy Butler to Hartford






  5. #830
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,961
    vCash
    500
    Cheater

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    Please direct all of your dumb accusations of cheating or whatever to DaSox, since he's the one who keeps moving the draft thread back to garbage.

    Sick of people *****ing at me about something I have absolutely nothing to do with.
    Yes I moved it to the garbage forum. I was asked to do so by UGA, and I agreed that having a recent draft thread up would be cheating. Never thought just by moving it there so many of you would have a heart attack. I put it back. So yo can stop your whining.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    Please direct all of your dumb accusations of cheating or whatever to DaSox, since he's the one who keeps moving the draft thread back to garbage.

    Sick of people *****ing at me about something I have absolutely nothing to do with.
    What the hell is your problem dick? No one is accusing you, you damn cheater

    Props.LgnD.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,192
    vCash
    1500
    Like ZOMG you drafted Billy Butler. Did you have to look at the other draft board to see when he was taken?

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Yes I moved it to the garbage forum. I was asked to do so by UGA, and I agreed that having a recent draft thread up would be cheating. Never thought just by moving it there so many of you would have a heart attack. I put it back. So yo can stop your whining.
    Seriously though, what I said to Nomar was all kidding, if that's what this is alla bout) The draft thread being hidden or not has no effect, we all have access to the FG Leaderboard

    Props.LgnD.

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    Nice pick in Butler. He was the other option I was weighing if I went with another bat

    Props.LgnD.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    Seriously though, what I said to Nomar was all kidding, if that's what this is alla bout) The draft thread being hidden or not has no effect, we all have access to the FG Leaderboard
    Thats exactly my point!

    Should I move the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 draft threads to?

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    23,528
    vCash
    1500
    Obviously, I am a big cheater
    Last edited by Havoc Wreaker; 12-08-2012 at 11:57 AM.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    I am a big stupid doo-doo head
    Last edited by TheRuckus; 12-08-2012 at 12:01 PM.

    Props.LgnD.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    4,974
    vCash
    1500
    Is it really wrong to use that? I use that as a great tool and i look at the past power rankings how people view people and try and pick guys who are well received.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,650
    vCash
    1500
    Looking to move down to the late 2nd or early 3rd, PM me quick, I'm on the clock.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •