Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If he could play legit Suh would be the best in the game for years to come but only allows his bad judgements to get the best of him

vCash
    I know someone who went to the university of nebraska at the same time as suh and she said he was really chill there.

vCash
    You would think if there were so many players who felt he was dirty, someone would have taken action by now. Not saying he isn't, but I think it's blown out of proportion to an extent.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You would think if there were so many players who felt he was dirty, someone would have taken action by now. Not saying he isn't, but I think it's blown out of proportion to an extent.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...g-suh/1692669/
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I don't think it's blown out of proportion at all. I just think that other players don't want to do something they may regret down the road. And by that I mean, fines, suspensions, etc. That is called maturity, something Suh does not possess.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Seen it before.

I just think if he was "that" bad, someone would at least attempt to put him in his place.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    LMAO! I can't believe how far you guys/other people go with Suh. it's insane.

Stuff like this happens all the time in football.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash

People are just so obsessed with Suh being dirty that anything he does will be noted. Sorry I guess Suh can't celebrate on a pic. LMFAO.

vCash
    I will be laughing and doing the butterfly when his knees gets blown out

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Suh can't really doing anything anymore for people to like him, ANYTHING he does will be noted and deemed dirty, can't believe how sissified the league and fans are now. Yeah and somehow Suh is supposed to know that he's concussed. For every player that makes a good hit on another player and cheers about it there should be a thread. Because thats what basically this is.
    Last edited by rocket; 12-03-2012 at 04:55 PM.

vCash
    Just a classless individual. Would be great to see the teams coaches stand up and say this isnt ok, but it wont happen

vCash
    He can continue to laugh why he his team continues to suck. They were so damn overrated for not beating a good team last year. Just proves this year with a decent schedule they aren't that good.

vCash
    Just saw the supposed "taunting" after Don Carey INT return. Suh & Avril jumping up and down in excitement - seen it many times.
    Neither #Lions player is looking at the #Colts player on the ground.
    @TomLeyden

Thanks NFL fans, players, and media for trying to make another something out of nothing.

vCash
    Oh and also Linval Joseph just stomped on a Redskin player but it won't get the coverage Suhs stomp got our that Saints player!!

Yeah NFL!

vCash
    Man this **** is so overblown. I've seen the nicest people get fired up over a dude getting hurt from a big hit on the field in football. All **** goes out the window in that situation. You feel bad after the game, but in the heat of battle its really not something you're thinking about. Thats really not that bad and you don't really think about the consequences of it. The media needs their targets. T.O, then Harrison, now Suh. There'll always be one.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast