Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Roses are red,
    Violets are not,
    My name is Nick Fairley,
    And I love me some pot.

But, don't we all??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    So we lose because Luck threw an interception and Suh celebrated about it? Or that were up 2 scores and we decide to try to run the clock out with 10 min left in the game and go on prevent D the entire game with the bummest secondary in the league. Oh yeah didn't you guys lose to the Jags?

AAL: #FreeStafford

vCash
    Suh just needs to lineup, play the snap, hear the whistle, repeat.

He has a reputation and in order to heal that he needs to take a step back and just play the game. No more post play scuffles, celebrating, or talking ****.

vCash
    Yeah, Suh shouldn't celebrate plays anymore or talk smack, even though basically 100% of the league does the same thing after plays.

He hasn't been involved in any post play scuffles this year and has an entire zero personal foul penalties. But god forbid anyone give him credit for improving on and controlling that part of his game......he should be banned from celebrating after plays now.

Do you guys listen to yourself?
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-04-2012 at 04:30 PM.

vCash
    No they don't. They are ignorant and think the stuff we are saying is false is because we are Lion fans.

vCash
    Suh legally tackles someone really hard. He's soooooo dirty, look at that play!!!!

Anyone else legally tackles someone really hard. What an awesome hit! Replay that awesome hit on sportscenter 100 times and tell us over and over how awesome and cool it was!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    No they don't. They are ignorant and think the stuff we are saying is false is because we are Lion fans.
    Why should we trust your eyes? You thought the Lions looked like a playoff team.

On topic, he has a reputation and not nearly enough production for people to ignore it. Same boat as Cutler, is he really a bad person, no, but its either focus on the stupid things he does, or focus on his under performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Why should we trust your eyes? You thought the Lions looked like a playoff team.

On topic, he has a reputation and not nearly enough production for people to ignore it. Same boat as Cutler, is he really a bad person, no, but its either focus on the stupid things he does, or focus on his under performance.
    Sorry for having confidence in my team, and I'm pretty sure every fan thinks this before the season starts.

You don't have to trust my eyes, he has 0 personal foul penalties, I mean I don't know what else to say.

vCash

Suh is a bad person. He's an idiot. He's arrogant. He thinks he is better than everyone else. I agree with all that. There are rumors around here that his teammates don't even like him for the most part. But the dirty stuff gets wayyyyy overblown. The guy can't legally tackle someone hard without a 10 min sportscenter special on if he is dirty or not. There are 3 plays in his career that were legit "dirty". Dalton, Delhomme, and the stomp. Everything after that has been completely overblown. Every time he tackles Cutler too hard people whine. Oh, Cutler's helmet popped off? Suh is dirty...what an *******!! Oh, he pushes Cutler from behind too hard? So dirty!!! Sacks Cutler too hard and he lands on the ball hurting his ribs or whatever? That was Suh's plan all along. Dirty *******. I don't think people realize how fast the game is. You don't think about those things when the game is going on. Outside of the stomp, I think reckless/overaggressive is a much better way to describe his play than dirty. Call me a homer if you want, I dont care. I've never been a big Suh fan and didn't even want the Lions to draft him in the first place.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-04-2012 at 04:51 PM.

vCash
    Ok, fine. Good job for not being a complete *** on the field for a part of a season.

Suh made his reputation. Nobody else is at fault. Say what you want, his peers voted him as the "Dirtiest Player". Not a bunch of PSD Posters.

Go ahead and try to argue, you will not win.

vCash
    Suh is a bad person. He's an idiot. He's arrogant. He thinks he is better than everyone else. I agree with all that. There are rumors around here that his teammates don't even like him for the most part. But the dirty stuff gets wayyyyy overblown. The guy can't legally tackle someone hard without a 10 min sportscenter special on if he is dirty or not.
    I don't watch ESPN, besides when a game is on. Is everything he does dirty, no. But he has enough blemishes to make people question his intentions. That is his fault and in order to get past it he should take a step back and play the damn game.

vCash
    The guy can't legally tackle someone hard without a 10 min sportscenter special on if he is dirty or not.
    Well, that's a complete waste of 10 minutes. Typical Sportscenter.

vCash
    I don't watch ESPN, besides when a game is on. Is everything he does dirty, no. But he has enough blemishes to make people question his intentions. That is his fault and in order to get past it he should take a step back and play the damn game.
    And he has for the large majority of this year. 0 personal foul penalties this year. 1 penalty total, an offsides penalty. No late hits on the QB or anyone else. No helmet to helmet hits. No facemasks. So obviously he has altered his game to some extent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Ok, fine. Good job for not being a complete *** on the field for a part of a season.

Suh made his reputation. Nobody else is at fault. Say what you want, his peers voted him as the "Dirtiest Player". Not a bunch of PSD Posters.

His peers voted Tebow as a better player than Cutler last year too. I guess they are always right, eh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post

So basically you are saying it doesn't matter what he does? If he plays dirty from this point on he's dirty. If he cleans up his act and gets rid of the questionable plays from his game, he's still dirty. Like I said, can't win. It doesn't matter what he does. Like Eli...Eli has a "clutch" rep. He could "choke" everytime for the rest of his career and people would still say he is "clutch". Suh could clean up his act (and he has to a large extent) and people would still point to what happened a year and a half ago.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast