Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    Suh is Great. Hit em again,harder, harder! Love this guy! I was really hoping he ended Cutlers season with that awesome legal hit on him! That's what I want to see out there. Men battling Men. Not powder puff mamby pamby bull crap. Suh has had 1 penalty all year and little babies b. it ch all the time. Go to green bay, and get some cheese for your wine!
    It's this that almost makes me hope you end up eating your own words with a Lions player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    ^^^ Detroit Fans are as classy as their players.
    While I don't agree with that Lions fans post. Saying for people to take out Suh's knees isn't exactly classy, either.

and to add on the block

@davebirkett
    Here's Suh's block on Winston Justice. Looks clean to me. Can't see any celebrating on GameRewind pic.twitter.com/9Rfqp48r
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 12-04-2012 at 09:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    While I don't agree with that Lions fans post. Saying for people to take out Suh's knees isn't exactly classy, either.
    I agree. Two wrongs don't make a right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Someone just needs to **** Suh up on the football field. Go at his knees every play until he's not showing his *** anymore.
    Yes! Fight dirty play with dirty plays!

But seriously. Suh really baffles me. He's such an intelligent guy, and seems so docile in interviews...yet on the field he's as bad as it gets. It's baffling. How has he not learned by now?

vCash
    How had Joseph's stomp from last night not been blown up anything close to this?

it was clearly seen on a national stage and was flagged, yet no ejection, no media coverage, no army of psd posters saying someone should blow out his knees on purpose

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    These anti Suh posts are from little babies! Like I stated before, Suh has 1 penalty all year, and its for offsides. Get a different hobby haters! Suh plays the game like its supposed to be played, violently. like a poster above stated as well, what about the play by Joseph. Didn't he stomp someone? Suh is GREAT and classy, and a fu. Cking BAG OF CHIPS!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    How had Joseph's stomp from last night not been blown up anything close to this?

it was clearly seen on a national stage and was flagged, yet no ejection, no media coverage, no army of psd posters saying someone should blow out his knees on purpose
    The other player attempted to kick him in the sack. So he stomped on him. Again, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Suh stomped on a guy just to do it.

I'm sure fines will rain down on Joseph.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yes! Fight dirty play with dirty plays!

But seriously. Suh really baffles me. He's such an intelligent guy, and seems so docile in interviews...yet on the field he's as bad as it gets. It's baffling. How has he not learned by now?
    He really hasn't done anything bad this year. People ***** and moan about the Cutler sack, but you can't call that dirty. The Schaub kick was questionable, but you can argue that it wasn't intentional just as much as you can say it was. Clearly the NFL couldn't infer the intent of it.

The media just blow everything this guy does way out of proportion. Look at the stomp/kick thing last night. There's be little media coverage on that, yet if that was Suh (I hate using hypotheticals) but it is true, if Suh did that last night, it would be headlining everywhere. Sure he has a past, but his stomp and the Delhomme hit in his first NFL game (preseason) are really the only dirty things he's done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    These anti Suh posts are from little babies!

Stay classy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    He really hasn't done anything bad this year. People ***** and moan about the Cutler sack, but you can't call that dirty. The Schaub kick was questionable, but you can argue that it wasn't intentional just as much as you can say it was. Clearly the NFL couldn't infer the intent of it.

The media just blow everything this guy does way out of proportion. Look at the stomp/kick thing last night. There's be little media coverage on that, yet if that was Suh (I hate using hypotheticals) but it is true, if Suh did that last night, it would be headlining everywhere. Sure he has a past, but his stomp and the Delhomme hit in his first NFL game (preseason) are really the only dirty things he's done.
    I don't have problem with the hit on Cutler.

Sorry, but Suh made is own bed, now it's time to sleep in it.

vCash
    The other player attempted to kick him in the sack. So he stomped on him. Again, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Suh stomped on a guy just to do it.
    I'm sure fines will rain down on Joseph.
    oh so as long as your provoked its not dirty to stomp on a players chest

and lol at the bolded, seriously?

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    oh so as long as your provoked its not dirty to stomp on a players chest

and lol at the bolded, seriously?
    I didn't say that, so don't try to put words in my mouth. That player will fined, as he should be.

And for the bolded part, Suh stomped on the Packer Player when he was on the ground not doing anything. I watched the game.

vCash
    I didn't say that, so don't try to put words in my mouth. That player will fined, as he should be.

And for the bolded part, Suh stomped on the Packer Player when he was on the ground not doing anything. I watched the game.
    Obviously it's not excuse, but EDS took him down a little late (shoved him to the ground). That obviously pissed off Suh. Not like he just randomly stomped on a Packer, but like I said, no excuse for him to do that.

vCash
    The players did vote Suh being the dirtiest player in the NFL. It's not just "Suh Haters" saying he's dirty.

vCash
    if you want to call him dirty call him dirty, he's had enough questionable plays to deserve it. Its just when people go to great lengths to try and paint him dirty like this story that annoy me. He was celebrating a big play with his teammates like everyother defensive player does and people find a way to label it dirty while someone gets stomped on national tv last night and people say whatever, the guy was asking for it

Not Even Fair #BTFD

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast