Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Michael Vick's future

If Philly cuts him right after the Super Bowl they dont get cap penalties and with him owed a bunch of money I dont see the Eagels passing up on that opportunity. So it he is let go where do you see him going and do you think he will be a starter?

WELCOME 2 KC!!!

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    If Philly cuts him right after the Super Bowl they dont get cap penalties and with him owed a bunch of money I dont see the Eagels passing up on that opportunity. So it he is let go where do you see him going and do you think he will be a starter?
    Chicago Rush.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    If he doesn't restructure, which I see as possibility IF Foles shows he isn't the guy, I could see:

Arizona
    KC
    Jax
    Tenn
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I honestly dont see him in the NFL

He really isnt that good unless he is running all over the place. Everyone knows how to game plan for him and I see him being ineffective in the NFL now.

vCash
    He's gonna get another chance. Personally I think it's Arizona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If he doesn't restructure, which I see as possibility IF Foles shows he isn't the guy, I could see:

Arizona
    KC
    Jax
    Tenn
    Anybody remember what that offense looked like in 2009 when VY and CJ were running options together.

Could be part ll if Vick does find his way to Tennessee
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Cfl!

vCash
    As the subject of a biopic titled "The rise and fall of Michael Vick"

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    cleveland to play in the dog pound!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    1. Buffalo Bills – Though the team publicly denied being interested in Vick in 2009, a source close to the quarterback insists the Bills were a suitor. Additionally, current Bills starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is a nice player, but hardly a franchise guy. The Bills are built to win as soon as possible. Adding Vick to a team that has a solid offensive line would be an immediate boost. Also, coach Chan Gailey has experience working with mobile quarterbacks from his days in Pittsburgh with Kordell Stewart. Vick is far more talented than Stewart ever was, so Gailey could easily make this work.

2. Cleveland Browns – The key to this possible match is that former Eagles president Joe Banner is now running the show for the Browns. Banner is a Vick fan. Moreover, Banner is, at best, lukewarm on the prospects of 29-year-old rookie starter Brandon Weeden developing into a star quarterback. In the bigger picture, the Browns have a great offensive line, a budding star running back in Trent Richardson and a pair of interesting young wide receivers (Josh Gordon and Greg Little). That's a strong nucleus in which to bring Vick, although it's also a layup drill for sarcastic media members who will point out that Vick will have joined the Dawg Pound.

3. New York Jets – The Jets are nothing if not daring and desperate, particularly after watching Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow spend the season flopping around like fish on the deck of a boat. Vick would serve a couple of purposes. First, he would be a serious upgrade in terms of talent. Second, and perhaps more importantly, he would boost ticket sales which have been stagnant for the past two years and are likely to decline after this season's fiasco.

4. Arizona Cardinals – They are always looking for a veteran fix at quarterback (see Kurt Warner and Kevin Kolb) and could acquire their second former Philadelphia passer in the span of three seasons. Moreover, that move might appease wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, who is growing increasingly impatient with the direction the Cardinals are going.

5. Philadelphia – The final school of thought is that Vick ultimately won't go anywhere. More likely, it will be Reid who gets let go first and then the decision on Vick will be left to Reid's successor. If the successor is Oregon coach Chip Kelly or former Tampa Bay and Oakland coach Jon Gruden, Vick's chances of staying increase exponentially. Vick would fit Kelly's high-tempo offense (assuming Kelly wants to run that attack in the NFL). As for Gruden, the last thing he has ever done as a coach is develop a young quarterback. Vick, who is 32, fits into Gruden's model of an older guy who knows the playbook already.
    PER yahoo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    I honestly dont see him in the NFL

He really isnt that good unless he is running all over the place. Everyone knows how to game plan for him and I see him being ineffective in the NFL now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Cfl!

guys like weeden, fitzpatrick, gabbert, sanchez, locker, cassel, quinn, kolb and skelton have jobs in the nfl, how the hell can you say vick wont have one. hes had a bad year, team sucked as well, coaches sucked. it was bad year for philly but vick is still nfl quality.

vCash
    My gut is that he stays in Philly. I know it seems unlikely, but I think it happens.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    If anyone deserves a 2nd chance in the nfl it is Vick. Oh wait, nevermind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Anybody remember what that offense looked like in 2009 when VY and CJ were running options together.

Could be part ll if Vick does find his way to Tennessee
    That is why the Bills tried VY.

Vick wanted to start for Buffalo when he came back to the NFL.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    J-e-t-s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast