Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Wow stop! I guess by looking at afflalos stats w/ det he must suck right? but right when he went to denver he played like crazy. BILLUPS WASN"T UTILIZED TO HIS FULL POTENTIALUnderstand before you post! is it cause you just don't understand sentences? To many big words?
    I'm not sure that can be said and proved/not proved.

the fact that he went thru 3 or 4 teams his first 5 years means teams "thought" they were using him to his full potential and he just didn't produce. . . or they didn't feel he was producing.

Plus, I think he matured and the game slowed down for him and he didn't have the stigma of being a lottery pick (I think #5) when he came to Det. At that point, it was a win/win and either hit it big or he would have been on his 5 team in 7 years.

vCash
    Exactly but some people don't understand basketball not to mention the dude said Affalo didn't become a better player he was always that good for the pistons lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter:24594656
    Wow stop! I guess by looking at afflalos stats w/ det he must suck right? but right when he went to denver he played like crazy. BILLUPS WASN"T UTILIZED TO HIS FULL POTENTIALUnderstand before you post! is it cause you just don't understand sentences? To many big words?

the fact that he went thru 3 or 4 teams his first 5 years means teams "thought" they were using him to his full potential and he just didn't produce. . . or they didn't feel he was producing.

Plus, I think he matured and the game slowed down for him and he didn't have the stigma of being a lottery pick (I think #5) when he came to Det. At that point, it was a win/win and either hit it big or he would have been on his 5 team in 7 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    But DAD! Mike started it! :cry:
    Didn't know we're on a familial basis in the forums? Lol.

Detroit Lions (7-3)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (3-10)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Exactly but some people don't understand basketball not to mention the dude said Affalo didn't become a better player he was always that good for the pistons lol....
    lol mike wasn't aflalo good for a corrupt pistons team in limited minutes? Do you deny that? Then when he finally got min i denver he showed his true skills

Just like Joe Johnson in phoenix, he never showed what he had until he went into a situation that suited him in atlanta

just like tmac ...

please stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Didn't know we're on a familial basis in the forums? Lol.
    Oh yes! The most dysfunctional family ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Oh yes! The most dysfunctional family ever.
    Haha! So true!

Detroit Lions (7-3)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (3-10)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    I remember afflalo being a really good defender mostly when he was here and was pissed when we traded him for a 2nd rounder because hes always been smart with the basketball.

vCash
    lol mike wasn't aflalo good for a corrupt pistons team in limited minutes? Do you deny that? Then when he finally got min i denver he showed his true skills

Just like Joe Johnson in phoenix, he never showed what he had until he went into a situation that suited him in atlantajust like tmac ...

please stop
    That's not right. I don't think Joe J is a "tru superstart." Heck, they signed him to a max contract that everyone said was overpaying and within a couple of years they shipped him out. He may have been the player he always was, but if you're going to invest max money for a guy who 9if memory serves me) was not injured and you bale on him in two years, maybe he's the player he always was. . .i.e., good, maybe better but not exceptional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    That's not right. I don't think Joe J is a "tru superstart." Heck, they signed him to a max contract that everyone said was overpaying and within a couple of years they shipped him out. He may have been the player he always was, but if you're going to invest max money for a guy who 9if memory serves me) was not injured and you bale on him in two years, maybe he's the player he always was. . .i.e., good, maybe better but not exceptional.
    Wow, you totally missed the point, thats what happens when you see a debate and come in when the "time is right"

No he doesn't have to be a superstar, just like how afflalo isn't and just like how billups is not

My point is players don't show their true skills until they are put in the right situation. And why did you conveniently delete my tmac comment?

vCash
    Mike we all know its you who does not understand. Why are you all silent now?? is it cause you lost once again?

And name one other player like chuancy to lead his team to a championship? You know championships are won w/ superstars, not all stars. Chauncy didn't "learn" that when he came to det. He always had it, but didn't show it until he came into a consistent system

vCash
    Let me explain to u little guy Chauncey was a all star superstars are guys like Isiah Jordan lebron kobe melo durant those are superstars its a difference. So are you saying knight is in a consistent system??? with all the lineup changes & coach who doesn't seem to know how to sub or who to play or how to manage a game. Chauncey also played with superstars before he got to the pistons remember garnett, pierce. Then u said the players don't learn the game right??? That tells me all I need to know because all players learn as they go so u r wrong again.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24624473
    Mike we all know its you who does not understand. Why are you all silent now?? is it cause you lost once again?

And name one other player like chuancy to lead his team to a championship? You know championships are won w/ superstars, not all stars. Chauncy didn't "learn" that when he came to det. He always had it, but didn't show it until he came into a consistent system

vCash
    Let me explain to u little guy Chauncey was a all star superstars are guys like Isiah Jordan lebron kobe melo durant those are superstars its a difference. So are you saying knight is in a consistent system??? with all the lineup changes & coach who doesn't seem to know how to sub or who to play or how to manage a game. Chauncey also played with superstars before he got to the pistons remember garnett, pierce. Then u said the players don't learn the game right??? That tells me all I need to know because all players learn as they go so u r wrong again.
    dude all I can do is laugh at everything you freakin write. When did I say chauncy was a superstar? I said he was an all star then proceeded to say championships are won w/ superstars not all stars. Then I said name one other player like chauncy to win a championship like that.

Really mike? Knight came into an ideal situation. He came into a team who didn't have a point guard. He was inserted into the starting spot right away w/ heavy minutes. Not only is that a great learning curve but an ideal situation for any rookie. And you said all the lineup changes? LOLLLL wtf are you watching? He has played w/ this same starting lineup last year before singler got inserted. Really? Your gonna use the lineup change excuse? If your a good pg, it don't matter who the freak you play w/.

Don't act like chauncy got consistent minutes like how Knight did

When the freak did I say players don't learn the game?? I'm stictly talking about being a pure point guard and making people around you better
    Dude your so stupid man, shut up. Its annoying how you lie and just make up crap

vCash
    Here we go again !!!!! Damn, Stop this crap already. You take up the whole thread every time You take up the whole thread with your bickering. I'm right. No I'm right. Back and forth. CHILDISH .Ignore each other but stop. Both of you have ruined this forum. Go to the private messages if you feel you need to trash each other.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Arguments back and forth are okay. That's what this forum is for. That said this went a little too far. Please guys, please ignore each other. It'll make the experience better for everyone here if you did so.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123