Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How could anybody say Tyson is garbage No problem with Novak saying that, Lebron and durant are better and maybe Paul so far. Only16 games lets see Melo keep it up. Knicks playing great, Very happy about the start.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    It's debatable but I'd still put Lebron ahead. Probably Durant as well.
    If it was someone that wasn't on the Knicks who said this, it would actually be a big deal. People saying Novak isn't a big enough name to have his opinion count, simply wants to rip him and the Knicks. He plays with Melo. It doesn't matter if he's the ballboy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    It's debatable but I'd still put Lebron ahead. Probably Durant as well.
    If it was someone that wasn't on the Knicks who said this, it would actually be a big deal. People saying Novak isn't a big enough name to have his opinion count, simply wants to rip him and the Knicks. He plays with Melo. It doesn't matter if he's the ballboy.
    Halo 4 Campaign was awful.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    Nothing wrong with what Novak said. Is it true? Of course not, but it is his opinion.

#teamSwish

vCash
    Omg a knicks player saying another knicks player is the best in the league!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Y am i so surprised by this!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by JiffyMix88; 12-03-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    teammates sticking up and praising their own, nothin new here.

MWP said kobe was the best player in the nba than durant and lebron wasnt top 5 according to him lol

teammates stick up for their own.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Knicks forum or i'll start posting what James Jones said about Lebron or Wade
    Please
    Future Ace

vCash
    Put Durant in front of Melo on the court and Melo will destroy him and thunder will lose the game. Durant has no chance at guarding Melo what so ever! Melo could score fifty on Durant if he was single covered by him. And we already saw what happened to the Heat earlier this year. Melo ended their chances of winning in the first quarter. Teams have to constantly send help to the players guarding him. Melo doesn't need to come off a screen or rely on the teams ability to find him. You can give him the ball and just watch him go to work. Can't say the same for Durant.

vCash
    You guys try and downplay what Melo's doing right now and it's just sickening! You take two starters and another rotational player from either Lebron's team or Durant's and they would not have the record the Knicks have. And the Knicks has had the hardest schedule to date. You guys need to stop with all the advanced stats crap! Melo is the most dominating player in the league right now and it ain't even close.

vCash
    No problem supporting a teammate and his confidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    You guys try and downplay what Melo's doing right now and it's just sickening! You take two starters and another rotational player from either Lebron's team or Durant's and they would not have the record the Knicks have. And the Knicks has had the hardest schedule to date. You guys need to stop with all the advanced stats crap! Melo is the most dominating player in the league right now and it ain't even close.
    Melo is playing well and is a good reason y the Knicks are playing so well. He's a top 10 player but he's not the best in the league.

Geez Idk how you Knicks fans are able to breathe with all the hot air you guys keep sucking in from boosting up your own players.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Put Durant in front of Melo on the court and Melo will destroy him and thunder will lose the game. Durant has no chance at guarding Melo what so ever! Melo could score fifty on Durant if he was single covered by him. And we already saw what happened to the Heat earlier this year. Melo ended their chances of winning in the first quarter. Teams have to constantly send help to the players guarding him. Melo doesn't need to come off a screen or rely on the teams ability to find him. You can give him the ball and just watch him go to work. Can't say the same for Durant.
    Regular season....16 games. Slow it down there man. We need to see if he can sustain it, and how he reacts to adversity, say should his shot fall off. Just because you refuse to understand advanced stats, doesn't mean they don't hold any credence.

In saying that, there's nothing wrong with what Novak said here. Even if it isn't true, you gotta stick behind your teammate.

vCash
    As of right now its a valid argument. Melo could be considered the best at this moment in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Melo is playing well and is a good reason y the Knicks are playing so well. He's a top 10 player but he's not the best in the league.

Geez Idk how you Knicks fans are able to breathe with all the hot air you guys keep sucking in from boosting up your own players.
    Never said he was the best and neither was Derrick Rose when he won the MVP. But Rose was on a bulls team with no real number 2 option and they had the best record in the league. 60 wins and a average over 24 ppg will put you in the runnings. The Knicks should win 60 games this year, they still have room for improvement and they have been playing pretty darn good. And that's with the second scoring option and the lock down defender out of the line up. Even Kidd who was a starter has missed three games and we still went 2-1 with only the overtime loss to the nets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Regular season....16 games. Slow it down there man. We need to see if he can sustain it, and how he reacts to adversity, say should his shot fall off. Just because you refuse to understand advanced stats, doesn't mean they don't hold any credence.

In saying that, there's nothing wrong with what Novak said here. Even if it isn't true, you gotta stick behind your teammate.
    But we all know that Novak was just stating the facts. And he's already facing adversity because 2 starters haven't even played a game yet and the Knicks are still winning by the biggest margin in the NBA.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast