10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frank Vagel

1 10.00%
  • Tom Thibodeau

9 90.00%
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vnodnarb View Post
    Not all guys are the same, Rose's prime years started at 22. Does that mean that was his best season of his career? Not necessarily, but it will definitely be one of his best when his career is over. I really doubt he'll be better at 29 and 30 than he was at 22.
    That is based upon nothing your argument literally holds no merit. The Odds of an athlete prime year being age 22 are extremely rare.

Not trying to pick on you or anything but it's extremely stupid to say such things at this point. We won't know until the next 5-7 years but with information provided for us in past eras to just flat out say what you said is premature at the least.

I don't even think Rose was that great his MVP season he won games which is all that matters. But if Noah and Boozer didn't miss so much time he wouldn't have even won. He wasn't the best statistically by any means. So to say he wont have 3-4 seasons better then his mvp season would be very bad for the Bulls. Again I'm not saying you're wrong maybe you're spot on and I'm just a big angry Rndy but! Given the past of athletes generally age 22 isn't their best.
    Last edited by Rndy; 12-05-2012 at 09:22 AM.

vCash
    So did the douches celebrate like it was game 7 again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    So did the douches celebrate like it was game 7 again?
    Vogel called up the greatest play in NBA history

They did it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    That is based upon nothing your argument literally holds no merit. The Odds of an athlete prime year being age 22 are extremely rare.

Not trying to pick on you or anything but it's extremely stupid to say such things at this point. We won't know until the next 5-7 years but with information provided for us in past eras to just flat out say what you said is premature at the least.

I don't even think Rose was that great his MVP season he won games which is all that matters. But if Noah and Boozer didn't miss so much time he wouldn't have even won. He wasn't the best statistically by any means. So to say he wont have 3-4 seasons better then his mvp season would be very bad for the Bulls. Again I'm not saying you're wrong maybe you're spot on and I'm just a big angry Rndy but! Given the past of athletes generally age 22 isn't their best.
    His game is incredibly dependent on borderline super-human explosiveness. He was as explosive as any basketball player I've ever seen. I can't imagine that is improved at he gets older after a torn ACL. He will obviously improve in other areas, but that will probably be offset by a decline in athleticism in his late 20's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Can someone just ban him already? I still dunno how he was a mod.
    So a guy who went 0-5 and saying he was a no show means a ban?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    welcome to the ignore list
    I don't understand why you guys get upset at this. Why should you fall in love with these guys that don't produce and who also take us out of acquiring any marquee big time guys in 2014. You know signing Taj ruined that chance we have unless we trade guys right?

In 2014 this is our salary as of now.

http://www.shamsports.com/content/pa...ries/bulls.jsp

$77,044,288
    Last edited by JordansBulls; 12-05-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Back to bed

I don't understand why you guys get upset at this. Why should you fall in love with these guys that don't produce and who also take us out of acquiring any marquee big time guys in 2014. You know signing Taj ruined that chance we have unless we trade guys right?
    Now

vCash
    In 2014, we have cap space

2013/2014 season we don't

Go to bed JB

vCash
    Notice how he only shows up after a bad game and when he posts a SS article? I'm surprised he hasn't posted the whole Pau for Bargs.

vCash
    Edit: Wrong thread.

vCash
    What constitutes a ban is you only show up to the forum when

a) the team does bad and say we need Tmac
    b) when a role player does bad for one game and say we need Vince Carter

JB seriously, do you have any common sense? You bring zero realistic opinions in any of your posts. Not one.

Taj is having a slow season...since when are players not allowed to have bad starts? Have you seen what Taj has done in the last two playoff season? Apparently not because he was one of the most consistent players in the playoffs.

Yet you show up here after one game, saying WOW hes an overpaid role player and is getting paid more then Michael Jordan. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

What makes this even worse is you come in to the forum after Tmac has ONE good game after like 40 games and then you go ahead and say, see this is why we should have signed Tmac.

You say we fall in love with our players...true but you know what our players did the last two years? Have the best record in the league. Thats not something you just pull out of a hat. Just stay in the Houston Rockets forum and talk about Lin or until you can bring in some realistic opinions.

KH is annoyed with me because I told him Hinrich shouldn't start. He might disagree but we both bring valid points.

But you JB, you're opinions are like....
    Last edited by effen5; 12-05-2012 at 12:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    What constitutes a ban is you only show up to the forum when

a) the team does bad and say we need Tmac
    b) when a role player does bad for one game and say we need Vince Carter

JB seriously, do you have any common sense? You bring zero realistic opinions in any of your posts. Not one.

Taj is having a slow season...since when are players not allowed to have bad starts? Have you seen what Taj has done in the last two playoff season? Apparently not because he was one of the most consistent players in the playoffs.

Yet you show up here after one game, saying WOW hes an overpaid role player and is getting paid more then Michael Jordan. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

What makes this even worse is you come in to the forum after Tmac has ONE good game after like 40 games and then you go ahead and say, see this is why we should have signed Tmac.

You say we fall in love with our players...true but you know what our players did the last two years? Have the best record in the league. Thats not something you just pull out of a hat. Just stay in the Houston Rockets forum and talk about Lin or until you can bring in some realistic opinions.

KH is annoyed with me because I told him Hinrich shouldn't start. He might disagree but we both bring valid points.

But you JB, you're opinions are like....
    Again though the point isn't to say Taj sucks or anything but for a role player to make that much money is ridiculous. Yes I understand inflation comes into effect, but we are talking about someone who makes the entire organization profitable and the only reason the Bulls sell out games here vs a guy who wouldn't make a difference if he was here or not in the grand scheme of things except just adding money to the payroll.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Jimmy needs to start from here on out

Marco is just too scared to make something happen

If he starts actually shooting the ball and trying to create offense he can come off the bench

Until then, his defense is way too much of a liability out there

God I miss KK
    Are you that butt hurt over Marco man?
    Remember how we all would acknowledge that Boozer plays better with a pick & roll point guard, and that it's not fair to judge him when Rose was out because Watson doesn't give him the opportunities he normally sees?

Now.... turn to Marco Belinelli who has played with Chris Paul, and is now playing with Kirk Hinrich and Nate Robinson, for a new coach and new system with no players he's ever played with. Through 15 games where he's only seen 15.3mpg.

Sure, he's disappointed everyone thus far. But you sound like we expected him to be this amazing contributor when he's still just a role player.

Quote Originally Posted by vnodnarb View Post
    Not all guys are the same, Rose's prime years started at 22. Does that mean that was his best season of his career? Not necessarily, but it will definitely be one of his best when his career is over. I really doubt he'll be better at 29 and 30 than he was at 22.
    He can easily be better considering that he can up his efficiency a lot, has room to grow as a passer, and has a lot of improvement he can make for the range on his shot.

Again though the point isn't to say Taj sucks or anything but for a role player to make that much money is ridiculous. Yes I understand inflation comes into effect, but we are talking about someone who makes the entire organization profitable and the only reason the Bulls sell out games here vs a guy who wouldn't make a difference if he was here or not in the grand scheme of things except just adding money to the payroll.
    There are countless role players that make more money. Kris Humphries --- absolute role player is making $13M this season. And for the record, Gibson still is on his rookie contract so you should judge his play on that contract so far, if you're including analysis of his play being directly correlated to his payday at least.

vCash
    I mean just stop. If your going to criticize Taj then you need to do the same for the rest of the league. All role players in the league gets paid that much. It is what it is in this era. So stop *****ing about the money unless it is something outrageous like JJ or Amare's salaries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I mean just stop. If your going to criticize Taj then you need to do the same for the rest of the league. All role players in the league gets paid that much. It is what it is in this era. So stop *****ing about the money unless it is something outrageous like JJ or Amare's salaries.
    Dude I don't care about those other role players, those guys aren't on my team. I am concerned with what happens with our franchise and team. It's fine to pay someone that money if you are already a championship contender or someone who can actually win it all in the given season. But we are talking about a role player, not even a 6th man here.
    - Michael Jordan

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast