Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Pick Do We Get?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st

1 4.35%
  • 2nd

2 8.70%
  • 3rd

9 39.13%
  • 4th

5 21.74%
  • 5th

5 21.74%
  • 6th

1 4.35%
  • 7th

0 0%
  • 8th

0 0%
  • 9th

0 0%
  • 10th

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    1st, we got this. Chiefs are going to play some inspired ball for their fallen teammate. Jags found at least a win or two in Henne and hopefully bench Gabbert for the rest of the season. Raiders have Run DMC to go off when he comes back for a few wins. Panthers are going to win a couple when Scam Newton finally shows flashes of his last year's form.

And no worries about us, with this squad we're a virtual lock to lose out. That defense is completely clueless and we have our own personal fumble machine in Bryce Brown. Andy Reid should also be fired on the spot if he starts Michael Vick again.

vCash
    Although actually for tanking purposes we may be better off with Vick, he's good for another 3 turnovers a game. Foles actually played well tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Was that an intentional rhyme? If so, that's fire son.

We could easily lose out so I'll say at the very least top 3 and possibly slide into that 2nd spot. I really can't imagine us with the 1st overall pick, just a gut feeling.
    Swags.

Quote Originally Posted by bringbackfredex View Post
    1st, we got this. Chiefs are going to play some inspired ball for their fallen teammate. Jags found at least a win or two in Henne and hopefully bench Gabbert for the rest of the season. Raiders have Run DMC to go off when he comes back for a few wins. Panthers are going to win a couple when Scam Newton finally shows flashes of his last year's form.

And no worries about us, with this squad we're a virtual lock to lose out. That defense is completely clueless and we have our own personal fumble machine in Bryce Brown. Andy Reid should also be fired on the spot if he starts Michael Vick again.
    Gabbert was IR'd weeks ago.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Love the thread but I think we might win a couple of games if Foles keeps improving and we are getting rid of cancerous figures in the locker room :cry:

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I feel the team turning tbh, theyve been playing harder and harder. There must have been some friction in the lockerroom to say the least

vCash
    The fact that they're playing harder doesn't change the fact that the secondary is dreadful and couldn't make a stop last night. I know that they're going to play hard but I still feel like if they were going to win one of their last 5 games they would have won that one.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Yeah the team played hard lastnight. But they played argueably their most hated rival in the cowboys... It would surprise the hell out of me if they didnt play well lastnight.. That being said, the defense was still horrible. And the offensive line still looked suspect. Both of those issues wont change much ( unless something drastic happens behind the scenes), so I dont see any more wins coming this season. Play the young guys, do what you want with Reid( he's firing guys mid season, so he's atleast changing alittle bit. That's progress. Also not his fault that he's working with a group of reserves as starters.). I'm not saying its the right decision to keep Big Red, but i'm also not going to say its right to cut him. If he's willing to hire an entire new coaching staff, including OC, DC, and other role coaches im fine with giving him a year or two to to rebuild and win some games.

vCash
    3rd with an outside shot at 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12