Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It is funny how none of them are in here talking ****. I miss nips.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I absolutely hate thursday games and the nfl should get rid of them. We have almost no time to prepare, so this game is all about execution. We need to be sharp on both sides of the ball and keep fighting for playoff positioning.
    I love Thursday night games, teams aren't always going to have time to prepare. Keeps them on their heels.

vCash
    It's still early, still enough time for them to come in here.

vCash
    bring them on! last broncos raiders game was a **** talking showdown....im in preperation this week also...
    [IMG][/IMG]

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    The fact that their team sucks may have finally gotten through to them

vCash

Week 13: Denver Broncos (9-3) @ Oakland Raiders (3-9) 12/6

Divisional away games are always tough. Throw away the records, this is going to be a brawl.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Interesting, Doom played over 90% of his snaps against Tampa in a 2-point stance according to PFF.

vCash
    I don't see we get a #2 or 3 seed, but we need to go full force to stay in shape.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Only chance we get the #2 seed is if we win out and for Patriots to drop a game. That will give us the tiebreaker over Baltimore and a game ahead of Patriots. Hopefully the Texans can drop them this Monday night. #3 seed is more likely, just by winning out we will get the 3 seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol:24563117
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I absolutely hate thursday games and the nfl should get rid of them. We have almost no time to prepare, so this game is all about execution. We need to be sharp on both sides of the ball and keep fighting for playoff positioning.
    The good news is it works that way for them as well.. and its the Raiders.. we're more talented in every aspect of the game, with more talented players
    Yeah im glad that its the raiders band not a showdown with a top team.... home teams have dominated thursday night football since it started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh:24562481
    Any football is good football but Thursday night games wreck me since they start at 1am here, but luckily my lecture is at 11 on Friday mornings so I can usually squeeze in 6 hours sleep!!

Should be a win here but I never take anything for granted. Cautious!
    Lol its gotta be tough staying up til after 4 to watch football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't see we get a #2 or 3 seed, but we need to go full force to stay in shape.
    IDK, man. Pats have Texans and Niners and the Ravens have been playing like utter poop lately. I think I'd be more surprised we stay at the 4 than moving to 1,2 or 3. Well, maybe not 1.

vCash
    I think it'll be tough. We all know road division games are and especially with Dennis Allen's Dad dying (thoughts go out to him by the way) the team might step it up and play hard for their coach the way KC rallied together last week. Saying that, it is Oakland and with their disciplinary issues, the only thing they'd play harder for is a Christmas bonus

vCash
    I see us taking the #3 with a chance at the #2. If we beat Baltimore that pretty much gives us a 2 game lead on them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    I think it'll be tough. We all know road division games are and especially with Dennis Allen's Dad dying (thoughts go out to him by the way) the team might step it up and play hard for their coach the way KC rallied together last week. Saying that, it is Oakland and with their disciplinary issues, the only thing they'd play harder for is a Christmas bonus
    oh boy. As much as I was hoping for a Baltimore Raven like embarrassing of the Raiders....throw that out the window. It's going to be a dog fight from the get go till the end. They actually have something illegitimately important to play for.

Get ready.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast