Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah they had some good games last year... i dont think i realized exactly how big an impact JDR would have on this team this year cause this years broncos defense is the best ive seen in years! The thing that every other team should truly worry about is how incredibly balanced we are. You cant find a unit on this team that is deficient.
    Yeah, only team in the league in the top 5 for both offense and defense. If we can keep this up for the whole year, only issue I see is our current struggles with running the ball. Hopefully Prater will get his **** together too, been missing too many FGs lately, especially easy ones. Can't have that in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Yeah, only team in the league in the top 5 for both offense and defense. If we can keep this up for the whole year, only issue I see is our current struggles with running the ball. Hopefully Prater will get his **** together too, been missing too many FGs lately, especially easy ones. Can't have that in the playoffs.
    That is truly an impressive stat. I think what separates us from almost every team is our ability to overcome mistakes or poor play. The whole team is able to come together at any point during the game and grind out wins. Last week was a good example. We got down early and was a little stagnant. Then all of a sudden we caught fire and took over that game. Of course it got a little dicey at the end. However, the most important thing is we won against a tough opponent and clinched the AFC West baby! Keep it going!

vCash
    Learning how to grind out wins re mich needed, playoff games are rarely blowouts, so gettingthe experience is great..time to go on the road to pull out a win tonight!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345