Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    no point in arguing with him, we all have our opinions. hell im' sure he thought kyle orton was the savior when he came in and won 6 games in a row.

Win or lose, brady is still a *****.

vCash
    Im not saying he was a good qb... hes awful and im also glad that the tebow mania is out of denver, but people who say he did nothing for this franchise are rediculous. Have you all seriously forgotten what what the franchise was like before he took over? Be it luck or whatever, he helped get this franchise on track. And lets not act like our defense was great last year... we were ranked like 20th in defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO:24577424
    no point in arguing with him, we all have our opinions. hell im' sure he thought kyle orton was the savior when he came in and won 6 games in a row.
    I dont know where your getting this savior talk from i guess...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Ur kidding right? He didnt go to san fran cause its in the nfc and he didnt want to play in the nfc for a list of reasons. I dont give a damn who is in charge, if we only win 4 games last year manning doesnt come here. Its common sense people. A 36 yr old qb doesnt want to play on a bad team.
    no? not at all, 8-8 is not a "good" team, he had his choice to go to many teams with a better record then 8-8, john elway single handedly brought pm to denver. PFM knew excatly what our team was last year..lucky... elway all day.

vCash
    Anyways it is an amazing feeling wrapping up the division a whole month early... ranked in the top 5 in offense and defense is a sign of a good team.

vCash
    doesn't matter though what any of us think..we are playoff bound and all broncos fans, it is what it is now and i hope we can continue bickering about this this off season as superbowl champs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO:24577526
    Ur kidding right? He didnt go to san fran cause its in the nfc and he didnt want to play in the nfc for a list of reasons. I dont give a damn who is in charge, if we only win 4 games last year manning doesnt come here. Its common sense people. A 36 yr old qb doesnt want to play on a bad team.
    no? not at all, 8-8 is not a "good" team, he had his choice to go to many teams with a better record then 8-8, john elway single handedly brought pm to denver. PFM knew excatly what our team was last year..lucky... elway all day.
    Lol who are these better teams? 1 better team in san fran. Then his choices were arizona tennesee kc miami. Those are all great teams and better than the broncos in ur eyes? Elway did have a big part in it but manning doesnt come to a 4 win team period.

It doesnt matter though. It was last year but its a little sad that there still has to be a dividing line when it comes to tebow. Everyone is either overly optimistic or pessimistic when it comes to him. People cant seem to say "yeah he was an awful qb. 55 minutes of every game were brutal to watch. He probably has no business being an nfl qb, but he re-energize a franchise that desperately needed something to look forward to."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO:24577558
    doesn't matter though what any of us think..we are playoff bound and all broncos fans, it is what it is now and i hope we can continue bickering about this this off season as superbowl champs!
    Lets hope we can stay healthy and with any luck some other teams will help us out in terms of seeding!

vCash
    Lol who are these better teams? 1 better team in san fran. Then his choices were arizona tennesee kc miami. Those are all great teams and better than the broncos in ur eyes? Elway did have a big part in it but manning doesnt come to a 4 win team period.

It doesnt matter though. It was last year but its a little sad that there still has to be a dividing line when it comes to tebow. Everyone is either overly optimistic or pessimistic when it comes to him. People cant seem to say "yeah he was an awful qb. 55 minutes of every game were brutal to watch. He probably has no business being an nfl qb, but he re-energize a franchise that desperately needed something to look forward to."
    not sure of all of the 12 teams but he was contacted by 12...ok, ill admit, tebow re-energized the broncos and it was fun/scary to watch and you are correct that we needed something to look forward to.........but tebow is a **** QB lol

vCash
    really wanna get that first round bye man, only needing 2 games to reach the sb is better than needing 3, but ultimately if your hot enough youll get there either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    really wanna get that first round bye man, only needing 2 games to reach the sb is better than needing 3, but ultimately if your hot enough youll get there either way.
    i think we can get it

vCash
    Lets hope we can stay healthy and with any luck some other teams will help us out in terms of seeding!
    hope so! i wanna see champ get that ring he deserves, actually all the players deserve it but for my own bias self i wanna see champ get the ring and hold the trophy

vCash
    I'm not going to get into an argument about what ifs, but here is my observation. Tebow made players believe in him, the Broncos and in winning. He also made Matt Prater and Brian Colquitt household names and probably gave them some nice bonus money. And he probably created an environment where Peyton Manning felt comfortable. I mean, where else could he have went where the biggest story was not him coming TO the team, but the QB LEAVING the team?? That and the young weapons on offense made things look nice I'm sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HBisonFB View Post
    I'm not going to get into an argument about what ifs, but here is my observation. Tebow made players believe in him, the Broncos and in winning. He also made Matt Prater and Brian Colquitt household names and probably gave them some nice bonus money. And he probably created an environment where Peyton Manning felt comfortable. I mean, where else could he have went where the biggest story was not him coming TO the team, but the QB LEAVING the team?? That and the young weapons on offense made things look nice I'm sure.
    i think when manning came here he was the biggest story, but i understand what you are saying. nice to see another north dakota poster thats not a vikings fan!

vCash
    is that really jamarcus russell? O o

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast