Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    [QUOTE=HBisonFB;24578789]. He also made Matt Prater and Brian Colquitt household names

not a good thing
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    is that really jamarcus russell? O o
    yup
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    i think when manning came here he was the biggest story, but i understand what you are saying. nice to see another north dakota poster thats not a vikings fan!
    I've been volunteering for a local paint company prior to the games to hand out signs inside Sports Authority Stadium. I pretty much baby sit markers and hand out signs for fans to write or draw whatever they choose. None of that is very important, but I will say I actually see quite a few North Dakota Bronco fans come up to our table. I've seen more North Dakota fans than any other non residents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I've been volunteering for a local paint company prior to the games to hand out signs inside Sports Authority Stadium. I pretty much baby sit markers and hand out signs for fans to write or draw whatever they choose. None of that is very important, but I will say I actually see quite a few North Dakota Bronco fans come up to our table. I've seen more North Dakota fans than any other non residents.
    that's awesome man! everything around here is vikings, radio/tv...it's disgusting. I need to make it to another game soon...last game i went to was the superbowl years when elam kicked the 63 yard field goal, i was pretty young but i remember how amazing it felt to be there.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    If Houston can take down New England and a few other things go our way, we can absolutely take a #2 or 3 seed. A bye week and home game would be great. There is just something about the air and it is amazing to have such an advantage.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Be nice if Pittsburgh can get matched up with NE in the first round. I know Pittsburgh can be really good when healthy, but I'm not too worried about them. Not as much as Houston/NE/Baltimore. They're a tough matchup for NE though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    It is truly a great day to be part of the Bronco faithful. I'm glad I was completely wrong about our huge investment in Manning.
    Welcome back my long time friend. Hopefully, you will be visiting these parts more often from here on out. BTW- I fixed the next comment for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    It's worked better than the minority expected,
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    I for one am crossing my fingers we get to see Indy at some point in the post-season.. that situation is straight out of hollywood
    Hollywood or not, I am not too certain I want to face that team. They can be dangerous and that entire team would be playing to prove that it wasn't "all Manning".

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    We got a lot of **** last year for *winning* the division. Now, it's good to see nobody in their right mind questions our production.
    Yes.... It is awesome to finally win this division early and without an asterisk. Feels really ****ing good... and legit!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I also have to note how funny it is that since we have been on this winning streak and have been growing each and every week...some of our own "fans" disappeared...it's as if they only post when things are going/looking bad.....strange. Oh well.
    I have noticed this myself. I really will never understand how some "fans" only seem to feel justification when their predictions of failure become accurate. Its kinda odd.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Still hard to take you seriously with your lack of grammar and spelling.
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Ur kidding right? He didnt go to san fran cause its in the nfc and he didnt want to play in the nfc for a list of reasons. I dont give a damn who is in charge, if we only win 4 games last year manning doesnt come here. Its common sense people. A 36 yr old qb doesnt want to play on a bad team.
    Sorry. We were not a good team. Bad?, no! Good?, far from it! And I do believe who is in charge makes a big difference. Who they are playing for, is almost as important to who they are playing with.

Quote Originally Posted by HBisonFB View Post
    I'm not going to get into an argument about what ifs, but here is my observation. Tebow made players believe in him, the Broncos and in winning.
    This is 100% accurate. Tebow gave the entire team a mental boost and a new found belief in the team. Anyone arguing against the psychological impact Tebow had on this team, simply did not watch the games.

He also made Matt Prater and Brian Colquitt household names and probably gave them some nice bonus money.
    That is the absolute last thing a pro QB would want to put on his resume. "My play was sooo deficient that our punter and field goal kicker became stars that year". Yeah, not good bragging rights for a QB.

And he probably created an environment where Peyton Manning felt comfortable. I mean, where else could he have went where the biggest story was not him coming TO the team, but the QB LEAVING the team??
    I disagree with this. Even from a Missouri point of view, the Manning signing was the biggest thing to happen to the Broncos since 1998.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Be careful what you wish for. I do not want to test fate...meaning I would like to stay away from the Colts. I don't mind facing them if we're the #1 or #2 seed but not off the bat.

The texans match up really well against the Pats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO:24582695
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    that's awesome man! everything around here is vikings, radio/tv...it's disgusting. I need to make it to another game soon...last game i went to was the superbowl years when elam kicked the 63 yard field goal, i was pretty young but i remember how amazing it felt to be there.
    I hear ya man... i moved from colorado to minnesota as a teen, and now go to school in sd. Seriously my hate for the vikings is just under my hate for the raiders chargers and patriots. Vikings fans act like their team is soooo great even though they havent ever won ****. They think that the only reason they lost the nfc championship game 2 years ago is because of bounty gate which is so irritating to hear. The only reason ill listen to that is because now they dont talk about how they would have kicked the broncos *** in the superbowl had their kicker made the field goal against the falcons.

vCash
    Man, I hear ya. Nobody outside of ND,SD or MN understands how absolutely irritating Viking fans are. I come to work every day and have all these students who are Viking fans and listen to them talk about how great they are. when they started the year well, you would have sworn they were the second coming of the 49ers of the 80's and 90's. Between them and the Packer fans around here........whew. I wish you could have seen the day when we had a jeans Friday and I wore my Von Miller jersey. It was about as bad as wearing a John Elway jersey in the middle of the Black Hole. (ok, that might be a slight exaggeration)

vCash
    I never said he brought us our winning ways. And im not gonna give all the credit to a defense that was statistically in the bottom 1/3 of the league. And i also said he was a terrible qb....actually besides the defense part i feel like our posts are pretty much the same thing lol
    Lol, statistically we were bad on defense. They did keep us in games though. A lot of those issues were related to all the 3 and outs we had. Yeah pretty much the same lol

vCash
    As great of a game it would be if we were against the Colts in the first round, that's a scary game. I wouldn't want to play against them in the first round either but if we win out, which is a great possibility then we can take the 3 seed. We would just need New England to lose 1 game to get that 2 seed.

Not getting ahead of myself for the playoffs, it would be great for us to win the Superbowl to get Champ his ring. How great a headline it would be to have Manning win a SB the first year but there are a lot of quality teams in the league so it is going to be a difficult path.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HBisonFB:24591277
    Man, I hear ya. Nobody outside of ND,SD or MN understands how absolutely irritating Viking fans are. I come to work every day and have all these students who are Viking fans and listen to them talk about how great they are. when they started the year well, you would have sworn they were the second coming of the 49ers of the 80's and 90's. Between them and the Packer fans around here........whew. I wish you could have seen the day when we had a jeans Friday and I wore my Von Miller jersey. It was about as bad as wearing a John Elway jersey in the middle of the Black Hole. (ok, that might be a slight exaggeration)
    Lol yeah they were literally talking superbowl after 5 games...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui:24591888
    I never said he brought us our winning ways. And im not gonna give all the credit to a defense that was statistically in the bottom 1/3 of the league. And i also said he was a terrible qb....actually besides the defense part i feel like our posts are pretty much the same thing lol
    Lol, statistically we were bad on defense. They did keep us in games though. A lot of those issues were related to all the 3 and outs we had. Yeah pretty much the same lol
    Yeah they had some good games last year... i dont think i realized exactly how big an impact JDR would have on this team this year cause this years broncos defense is the best ive seen in years! The thing that every other team should truly worry about is how incredibly balanced we are. You cant find a unit on this team that is deficient.

vCash

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    is that really jamarcus russell? O o
    Thats photoshopped but hilarious :-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast