Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Multiple Broncos players told Freeman last year's 8-8 playoff team was better than their record. They argued Tebow -- lauded for his heroics -- held Denver back on the field.

Tim Tebow through the years
    Take a look back at Tim Tebow's career.

"Of course we're comparing this year to last year," a second player told Freeman. "This year we won the division with four games left. That's all Peyton Manning. If Tebow was here, we'd still be squeaking out wins, or losing games we shouldn't be losing. The division would be coming down to the last game.

"I've been following Tim in New York and I feel horrible for him. Everyone here, I think, wants the best for him. He's a good guy. But you can't turn Tim into something he's not, and he's not really an NFL quarterback. He's more of a gimmick player."

as per NFL.com seems some of the broncos players agree with me

Win or lose, brady is still a *****.

vCash
    honestly think elway and fox turned to tebow last year to appease the fan base and to tank the season in order to be in position to get luck or rg3. instead we surprised and won when nobody thought we should. all turned out for the best.

vCash
    Division champs!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Some call it taking advantage of opportunities. I call it luck. Tebow won but the schedule we had last year, Denver would be a 1-2 loss team all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    Multiple Broncos players told Freeman last year's 8-8 playoff team was better than their record. They argued Tebow -- lauded for his heroics -- held Denver back on the field.

Tim Tebow through the years
    Take a look back at Tim Tebow's career.

"Of course we're comparing this year to last year," a second player told Freeman. "This year we won the division with four games left. That's all Peyton Manning. If Tebow was here, we'd still be squeaking out wins, or losing games we shouldn't be losing. The division would be coming down to the last game.

"I've been following Tim in New York and I feel horrible for him. Everyone here, I think, wants the best for him. He's a good guy. But you can't turn Tim into something he's not, and he's not really an NFL quarterback. He's more of a gimmick player."

as per NFL.com seems some of the broncos players agree with me
    no need for that. Just ignore it and move on Broncos.

vCash
    I also have to note how funny it is that since we have been on this winning streak and have been growing each and every week...some of our own "fans" disappeared...it's as if they only post when things are going/looking bad.....strange. Oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I also have to note how funny it is that since we have been on this winning streak and have been growing each and every week...some of our own "fans" disappeared...it's as if they only post when things are going/looking bad.....strange. Oh well.
    I think some were Tebow fans over Broncos fans, sad but good stay out and go follow him!!

Side note the Jets are stupid as hell for not starting Tebow now if not for the past few weeks(yeah I know last week he had a rib injury) I hear now they are going to start the third string QB. Guy can't catch a break but he should have choose the Jaguars and not NY!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Hmmm interesting. Some people have I am sure real life issues that might keep them disengaged. IDK but its a possibility.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You dont win 8 games and a playoff game by luck. Now yes he is a terrible qb, but he is a winner. He re-energized this franchise, and every bronco fan (even the tebow haters) have to admit that. You honestly think manning comes to this team if we only win 4 or 5 games last year? I doubt it.
    Tebow was a terrible QB, majority of those wins should be equated to our defense. We got lucky in a few of those games as well. Did not have any business winning that Chicago game, whatsoever. Did Tebow light a fire under the players? Yes, but I wouldn't say he brought us our "winning ways."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyburch View Post
    hmmm interesting. Some people have i am sure real life issues that might keep them disengaged. Idk but its a possibility.
    +1

vCash
    Lol @ some coward on our team. I guess we do have a jetstype locker room, sad as hell your 9-3 and your running your mouth about tebow whicj makes me think this as anothed backup tryingto make aheadline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Tebow was a terrible QB, majority of those wins should be equated to our defense. We got lucky in a few of those games as well. Did not have any business winning that Chicago game, whatsoever. Did Tebow light a fire under the players? Yes, but I wouldn't say he brought us our "winning ways."
    Untill you can explain 1-4 vs 7-4 ogher than well this should of happend, that shouldnt have happend. Do you know how many games the broncos (shoulda lost this year and shoulda won? Please shut up with your shoulda ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Untill you can explain 1-4 vs 7-4 ogher than well this should of happend, that shouldnt have happend. Do you know how many games the broncos (shoulda lost this year and shoulda won? Please shut up with your shoulda ****
    Still hard to take you seriously with your lack of grammar and spelling. If you could read, I stated that Tebow did a light a fight under the team but he got way too much credit for the wins last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui:24575197
    You dont win 8 games and a playoff game by luck. Now yes he is a terrible qb, but he is a winner. He re-energized this franchise, and every bronco fan (even the tebow haters) have to admit that. You honestly think manning comes to this team if we only win 4 or 5 games last year? I doubt it.
    I never said he brought us our winning ways. And im not gonna give all the credit to a defense that was statistically in the bottom 1/3 of the league. And i also said he was a terrible qb....actually besides the defense part i feel like our posts are pretty much the same thing lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO:24562946
    we got very lucky to make it to the playoffs....manning was going to come to this team because of elway, not the record...if he wanted to go to a team with a "winning" record he would have went to the 49ers...we can thank the winning culture to elway, has nothing to do with tebow.
    Ur kidding right? He didnt go to san fran cause its in the nfc and he didnt want to play in the nfc for a list of reasons. I dont give a damn who is in charge, if we only win 4 games last year manning doesnt come here. Its common sense people. A 36 yr old qb doesnt want to play on a bad team.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast