Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2012 AFC West Division Champs

I realize expectations are sky high around here and in Bronco nation but lets take time to appreciate this feat..you can't take things for granted men...before last year it seemed like forever since we took the division. There are some that are going to say "it's only the AFC West and yadda yadda" but that doesn't matter. We did our jobs and we did it well enough to capture the crown in front of our home crowd. Congrats Broncos. Now, we aim for higher..

vCash
    AFC West Champs is definitely something to celebrate! Thank god we do not have to worry about last season drama. 7 straight wins lets keep it rolling into the playoffs!

vCash
    All hail PFM.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    thanks to restoring a winning culture tebow

vCash
    Congratulations Bronco fans, you guys look great. I for one thought no way can he take a year off and then go to a new team and tear it up.

I was wrong. I see you guys making a strong run for the big dance.

Now my Raiders are playing you fellas on Thursday. We are a mess.

Good luck, have fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    i think you mean elway and pfm...we were 50% with tebow.....not a winning way....we got lucky with tebow.....we can thank him for winning the lucky way....9-3 THAT is a winnig way...and no thanks to tebow....true story

vCash
    It is truly a great day to be part of the Bronco faithful. I'm glad I was completely wrong about our huge investment in Manning. It's worked better than most expected, Manning's an MVP candidate and we're locked for the playoffs with four weeks left, that's fantastic. Not time to let up now, we need to get that 1st round bye. That being said, enjoy it now fellas, but we have a short week against the Raiders...get it done.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I for one am crossing my fingers we get to see Indy at some point in the post-season.. that situation is straight out of hollywood

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO:24559937
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    i think you mean elway and pfm...we were 50% with tebow.....not a winning way....we got lucky with tebow.....we can thank him for winning the lucky way....9-3 THAT is a winnig way...and no thanks to tebow....true story
    You dont win 8 games and a playoff game by luck. Now yes he is a terrible qb, but he is a winner. He re-energized this franchise, and every bronco fan (even the tebow haters) have to admit that. You honestly think manning comes to this team if we only win 4 or 5 games last year? I doubt it.

vCash
    Do you honestly think PFM comes here if John Elway wasn't in charge? Works both ways.

vCash
    We got a lot of **** last year for *winning* the division. Now, it's good to see nobody in their right mind questions our production.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You dont win 8 games and a playoff game by luck. Now yes he is a terrible qb, but he is a winner. He re-energized this franchise, and every bronco fan (even the tebow haters) have to admit that. You honestly think manning comes to this team if we only win 4 or 5 games last year? I doubt it.
    we got very lucky to make it to the playoffs....manning was going to come to this team because of elway, not the record...if he wanted to go to a team with a "winning" record he would have went to the 49ers...we can thank the winning culture to elway, has nothing to do with tebow.

vCash
    don't get me wrong tebow is a great human being, but the wins he recorded last year.....90%defense

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Manning coming here was all Elway.

Im just happy the gongshow and media circus that follows Timmy is far far away from Denver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Manning coming here was all Elway.

Im just happy the gongshow and media circus that follows Timmy is far far away from Denver
    amen

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast