Week 11: Denver Broncos (7-3) @ Kansas City Chiefs (1-9) 11/25

DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    Kansas City Chiefs

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

November 25
    1:00 PM EST

vCash
    Thankfully this game happens in November. We still have a terrible record of playing KC at their stadium in December if I remember.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    We have no business losing against this team. I don't mean to sound harsh to Chiefs fans or anything...but it will be an embarrassment if we lose to them.

Stay focused, stay determined, take care of business.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thankfully this game happens in November. We still have a terrible record of playing KC at their stadium in December if I remember.
    We also had a terrible record playing on the eastern time zone and against Rivers AT our own home. Did pretty well, I kinda wish we did face them in December...just for the test.

vCash
    I dont want to sound arrogant but im not to worried about playing in kc this year. Did any of you guys see arrowhead today? The stadium was only like half full, and the fans that were there spent more time booing their own team than they did booing the bengals or the refs.

vCash
    This is a dangerous game the bottom feeders will always give there best shot. We must not take this game as a joke. Jump out on them right away and dontlet up. Remember hillis isgonna try to kill us and charlesis pretty good, and bowe gets into champ sometimes. Stop the run andscoreearly and often

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You mean like last year right before the playoffs and a couple years ago when they kept us from making the playoffs, they had nothing to play for then also. Def can't under estimate these guys.

vCash
    exactly. Teams with nothing to lose are a threat andtheyve proven it a couple times in recebt years. This is the same bottom feeder team who knocked off the packers last year outta nowhere! I hope the guys come out swingin hard! Because kc will come out swingin hard. I dont know how anybody doesnt think this will be a tuff game. We are better but that only goes so far in rivalry games! Dont take em lightly. We must pound them out and make em feel our dominance, not just come in and expect them to roll over because were good and there bad

vCash
    since this is KC..we should automatically start Moreno. For whatever reason, Moreno just beasts against KC.

vCash
    I hoping to see Moreno in at HB this game, if the team brings in some scrubs...Slaton, Addai, etc....I will be somewhat disappointed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    You mean like last year right before the playoffs and a couple years ago when they kept us from making the playoffs, they had nothing to play for then also. Def can't under estimate these guys.
    I wasn't really referring to any specific game but more as a whole. But there are instances that are more painful than others for sure.

I think the worst thing that we can do is look at this team and write them off. That would be a terrible mistake to do with a division rival.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    since this is KC..we should automatically start Moreno. For whatever reason, Moreno just beasts against KC.
    Ha, this is true.

But, agree with ET, bottom feeding division rival AT ARROWHEAD is scary.

vCash
    a division rival is scary... arrowhead is not scary this year.

vCash
    We are going to get to see Brock play in this game with our starters resting atleast the 4th quarter!! The Chiefs suck and have no QB, easy win!!

Game threads suck on the PSD app I think its because of the pictures?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    We are going to get to see Brock play in this game with our starters resting atleast the 4th quarter!! The Chiefs suck and have no QB, easy win!!

Game threads suck on the PSD app I think its because of the pictures?
    I think I'm obligated to say the app is the best thing since sliced bread.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast