Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Read before jumping to conclusions

What do you guys think will happen with palmer? Palmer was given an extension but the interesting part is that his salary for 2013 is non guaranteed if we cut him. I think we can all agree we gave up too much for him. That is a main reason that some of you want to keep him, but that package is too bring us a superbowl and thats not going to happen. Reggie isn't tied to the trade either so i don't think he honestly cares what people will say. As I've said the biggest mistake teams make is building a team, then looking for their franchise QB. in 2-3 years im sure the offensive line will be set and the D will no doubt look MUCH different in 2-3 years. Carson already isn't what he used to be by that time i think he will be continuing to decline. Then we have to look for a franchise QB and it will really take another 2-3 years before that QB is ready to make DEEP playoff runs. This is a main reason why i want to see pryor for the next 3-4 games, i want to see if he has what it takes so we can go with palmer again next year knowing we have our man for the future behind him. I personally think the raiders should trade down picking up a second then taking Mike Glennon. We will still take a impact defensive player in the first and have more picks from trading down and trading other players. This way in 2-3 years when our team is built, our QB has experience under his belt to take us to another level. I know there isn't a GREAT QB prospect in this years draft but you never know. The experts have missed numerous times in calling people great prospects and bad prospects. What do you guys think will happen and what do you want to happen?

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    not a fan of his trade, but with over 350 yards today he is one of the few doing his job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    not a fan of his trade, but with over 350 yards today he is one of the few doing his job.
    His yards are heavily skewed. A lot have come in garbage time

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Still, I can think of about 6 or 7 positions that need to be looked at. Besides if we get rid of him, who will we get? We keep him for now and get rid of some defensive dead weight.

vCash
    how much garbage time did he have in this game? we were in the game until they scored at the end. So how ever many yards he had on that last drive are the only garbage yards he had, today at least.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    QB is a very weak draft class and a very weak FA class.
    I wouldnt waste a Pick at all on a QB this year, Unless we are trading for Alex smith I dont want anyone else.

2014, there are like 5 or 6 blue chip QBs
    Oregon
    stanford
    UCLA
    Texas A&M
    just off the top of my head.

Let people waste picks on this class and next...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    QB is a very weak draft class and a very weak FA class.
    I wouldnt waste a Pick at all on a QB this year, Unless we are trading for Alex smith I dont want anyone else.

2014, there are like 5 or 6 blue chip QBs
    Oregon
    stanford
    UCLA
    Texas A&M
    just off the top of my head.

Let people waste picks on this class and next...
    we already saw him on a terrible team, he's a system guy, and we don't have a successful system to plug him into.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    how much garbage time did he have in this game? we were in the game until they scored at the end. So how ever many yards he had on that last drive are the only garbage yards he had, today at least.
    well he had 84 garbage yards. And im not just talking about this game, what about the ravens game. dolphins game. saints game. to say that a good amount of yards aren't skewed is kind of ridiculous. also as i've said i can care less about yards. I put TDs, Completion percentage, Turnovers, and YPA before it.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    well he had 84 garbage yards. And im not just talking about this game, what about the ravens game. dolphins game. saints game. to say that a good amount of yards aren't skewed is kind of ridiculous. also as i've said i can care less about yards. I put TDs, Completion percentage, Turnovers, and YPA before it.
    Im aware of all the other garbage yards, we were getting blown out because our defense is terrible. Can't blame Palmer for getting blown out. Just like you can't blame the other problems I previously listed.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    so you'd rather Palmer not try to move this offense even in the face of defeat? lol @ garbage yards...it's like you're saying "might as well sit down and let the clock run out, because I don't want Palmer skewing his stats/the offense to move the ball." so stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    You make a good point, but if we can't even beat Cleveland -- -- at home -- every play of the season is "garbage time." I'd say it's been garbage time since about the final play of the Atlanta game.

PSD's Jay Schroeder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markhebert42 View Post
    You make a good point, but if we can't even beat Cleveland -- -- at home -- every play of the season is "garbage time." I'd say it's been garbage time since about the final play of the Atlanta game.
    lol, this has to be the DUMBEST post I have ever seen. Guess they should just not show up for games? Forfeit the season? So every stat from every Raiders player after the ATL game shouldn't count because its been garbage time? What about the 2 wins in a row after the ATL game? SMH
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash

not the answer

Palmer is not the problem.Allen brought back Gregg knapp who wants to run,on a team that is built to pass.Greeg Knapp was not the answer then and after a second time is still not the answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    He can throw for 599 yds, 4 tds, 0 ints, it's not worth sh1tt if we don't win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    He can throw for 599 yds, 4 tds, 0 ints, it's not worth sh1tt if we don't win.
    which is why this off-season Reggie is gonna do all he can to make sure he's got people catching the ball and blocking consistently for him.

Carson had done an exceptional job thus far as a Raider considering the circumstances. I mean, how the hell is any team supposed to overcome 13 sacks or whatever it is. The OL and DL's regression this year has been too big to overcome.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast