Page 70 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2366
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Well I wanted to Giants to beat Tigers in the WS LOL
    Pink Hat.JK. Lol

vCash
    I did look it up. But he was plaqued by injuries. A new ballpark and healthy I think he will do better in Seattle thats my taking. If hes healthy. Plus the 2 yrs with us he did pretty good
    Every day players with injury problems in their 20's seldom right the ship in their mid 30's. The Mets park almost ruined his career, how desperate does he have to be to sign in Seattle?

Seattle is easily one of the 5 worst parks in the Majors for his swing. Easily, and easily the worst one in the AL.

He isn't the same player now as when he was in Boston or Pittsburgh. Please list his last 4 years. I'll do it for you - OPS+:

That's a horrifying decline. I warned Mets fans when the deal was made, but they wouldn't listen. Plus he's a poor fielder too boot.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    So you're saying that if we don't sign Josh Hamilton that means were rebuilding? Come on now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Save us please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol glad to see my post mattered enough to you that you had to dignify it with a response Great Wizard of baseball.

I respect your facts/stats/historical analysis you put behind your trades/ideas/and opinions even though you can come off as a pompous *** half the time.

vCash
    Alright guys relax

vCash
    I did look it up. But he was plaqued by injuries. A new ballpark and healthy I think he will do better in Seattle thats my taking. If hes healthy. Plus the 2 yrs with us he did pretty good
    Remember, that was 3+ years ago....Alot can happen in that a span of 3 years. After he left Boston he played 95, 123, 54 games in his 3 seasons with the Mets.

His 3 year stat line was:

2010: .259/.347/402 (95 games)
    2011: .245/.329/.374 (123 games)
    2012: .165/.237/.299 (54 games)

Everything has dropped significantly besides games played in 2011. He's all done as a starter imo. I mean, if he goes to SEA and has a resurgence than i'll be happy for him b/c he's was a good ballplayer and i liked him here in BOS but the chances are slim. The Mariners signing him would not stop them from signing hamilton....unless there a bunch of assclowns

Hamilton>>>>Bay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty17 View Post
    Lol glad to see my post mattered enough to you that you had to dignify it with a response Great Wizard of baseball.

I respect your facts/stats/historical analysis you put behind your trades/ideas/and opinions even though you can come off as a pompous *** half the time.
    Lmao. Back Hand Compliment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty17 View Post

Ahhh come on, it's part of my charm! In England they would call me "eccentric"...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Ahhh come on, it's part of my charm! In England they would call me "eccentric"...
    well in the u.s you're an *******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Alright guys relax
    Hey! Lay off! My buddy Majesty17 is pseudo insulting me... go ahead, insults from smart people are fine. OTOH, those from the pink sun glasses set? I just send them back 2x nastier and far more on point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    Pink Hat.JK. Lol
    I had my reasons I like Wilson and Marco

vCash
    hahaha touche bags, touche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    well in the u.s you're an *******
    Guess what you are?

Derivative?

Hey! this is fun!

vCash

vCash
    Listening to Weei now.the fan speaking now is right. The some players cant play in Boston is the biggest myth in sports history. My opinion is once you play good,accept when you play good or bad and apologize,you be fine.