Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 158 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Corcinos BB rate doubled and dropped from 10 to 7 K/9 this year though he did skip a level. Ok place to start if you're the reds but clearly not enough for us. Sickels has him as a B prospect.

vCash
    My friend who has a position with the Redsox, nothing major lol. Told me don't be surprised if Boston is the 4th team involved with Cleveland, Arizona, and Kansas City. He's no one important so take it lightly obviously. I don't want you guys to A either be jerks and be like well my cousins cousin is so and so... or get to excited I'm just passing along the info..

When I asked kinda what he thinks is in the works... He said Ellsbury Skaggs/Bauer to Cleveland, Buchholz Choo to K.C. Cabrera, Moustakas to Arizona, and Boston would end up with Masterson, Upton. He said other pieces would be involved obviously but thats the frame work. He said Boston would retain both of Xander and Bradley, but is going to lose one of Webster/Barnes/Owens and one of Britton/Workman/Wilson. Myers would probably go to Cleveland.

Again take it for what it is... a rumor...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    My friend who has a position with the Redsox, nothing major lol. Told me don't be surprised if Boston is the 4th team involved with Cleveland, Arizona, and Kansas City. He's no one important so take it lightly obviously. I don't want you guys to A either be jerks and be like well my cousins cousin is so and so... or get to excited I'm just passing along the info..

When I asked kinda what he thinks is in the works... He said Ellsbury Skaggs/Bauer to Cleveland, Buchholz Choo to K.C. Cabrera, Moustakas to Arizona, and Boston would end up with Masterson, Upton. He said other pieces would be involved obviously but thats the frame work. He said Boston would retain both of Xander and Bradley, but is going to lose one of Webster/Barnes/Owens and one of Britton/Workman/Wilson. Myers would probably go to Cleveland.

Again take it for what it is... a rumor...
    That would be very major and we would seemingly be losing too much hit thanks for giving us that info bro.

Yeah KC and Boston get killed in that.
    Last edited by Nomar; 12-05-2012 at 05:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Stephenson or bust.
    Thats the Reds #7 prospect. You will need to add Alot more if your trade Ells to Reds.

vCash
    Something is Brewing. As i said earlier it has been relatively quiet yesterday and today. As long as we keep Boagerts and Bradley,im okay with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Thats the Reds #7 prospect. You will need to add Alot more if your trade Ells to Reds.
    Stephenson is their #2 behind Hamilton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    That would be very major and we would seemingly be losing too much hit thanks for giving us that info bro.

Yeah KC and Boston get killed in that.
    Agreed I think we would get more stuff, and K.C is getting another pitcher as well(I forgot to say that). He said it could be a historical trade...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Agreed I think we would get more stuff, and K.C is getting another pitcher as well(I forgot to say that). He said it could be a historical trade...
    All I know is the if we lose Buchholz Ells and one of our top 3 P specs we need a lot more than Upton and a 4th starter. Like Hosmer or Myers coming our way instead of Cleveland.

I hope something huge happens though just as long as we don't get raped.

vCash
    Does anyone that has an inside source need verification by the Mods?

vCash
    All I know is the if we lose Buchholz Ells and one of our top 3 P specs we need a lot more than Upton and a 4th starter. Like Hosmer or Myers coming our way instead of Cleveland.

I hope something huge happens though just as long as we don't get raped.
    Agree, we'd need to get Bauer/Skaggs instead of Masterson. But I don't fear getting trade-raped by anyone. I have more faith in Ben when he does trades than on free agent signings. Typical Theo protégé...

With that being said, I can't see this trade going down, even though something is brewing between Arizona, Cleveland and Texas

vCash
    Lester and de la cruz/jacobs for myers and orodizzi

vCash
    nickcafardo Boras on whether he'd do a sign and trade with Ellsbury: I do what Jacoby tells me to do. - think Jacoby is focused on playing in Boston
    nickcafardo Boras on Ellsbury: I'm sure (GM) Ben and I will be talking in Jan about his contract. Until we're told otherwise that's the focus of it.
    More Info
    Last edited by Soxfan85; 12-05-2012 at 06:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirHizz View Post
    Agree, we'd need to get Bauer/Skaggs instead of Masterson. But I don't fear getting trade-raped by anyone. I have more faith in Ben when he does trades than on free agent signings. Typical Theo protégé...

With that being said, I can't see this trade going down, even though something is brewing between Arizona, Cleveland and Texas
    Yeah i trust BC as well. Things have been eerily quiet with Lester and Ellsbury today though, I wouldn't rule something major out.

vCash
    Yeah i trust BC as well. Things have been eerily quiet with Lester and Ellsbury today though, I wouldn't rule something major out.
    Wasn't there a trade we got rapped by? I know there was and cant remember who.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Wasn't there a trade we got rapped by? I know there was and cant remember who.
    People claim the Reddick trade but that doesn't bother me too much. Other than that not under BC