Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    He's a bench player. There's also a fair chance WMB bombs.
    Careful. Saying WMB is anything but the next Mike Schmidt around here will get you labeled as a "meanie"...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Careful. Saying WMB is anything but the next Mike Schmidt around here will get you labeled as a "meanie"...
    your showing your true age

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanSellars View Post
    Who do you guys think they should try and get?
    Somebody with a fat contract that won't require much more from us then Ells to do the deal. Someone like a Buehrle - but not Buehrle.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Cliff lee then?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    your showing your true age
    What? "meanie" or "Mike Schmidt"?

Any fan of baseball should know all about Mike Schmidt...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoVaughnsLunch View Post
    Cliff lee then?
    Someone said that already...

vCash
    WTF? You and your pals get to pollute threads with untenable and unlikely ideas - and insult BC too boot - and you label that as "fun"?

Meanwhile, us few comment using in general more experience, maturity, and common sense - and that means we are raining on your parade?

You've used harsh language, and accused me of things I didn't even think. You, not me is the one that has to stop making a mess.
    WTF are you talking about.Seriously. Incase you cant remember who is attacking who,go back and read the other threads. It happened yesterday that's all im going to say. I was quietly having a good constructive conversation only to be attacked by AI.

Im now convinced Athlete was right on what he said yesterday. I defend you guys being a bully and you prove me wrong. All i said was some people didnt want Victorino and you accused me of mentioning your name which i never did. Im done debating with you before you accuse me of something else. Yes you know your Baseball and facts, but you strike me as a know it all guy and when someone slightly disagrees with you, you lash out. Pull out any quote of me Lashing out on you. 95 percent of the time i agree with you but now i know better.

vCash
    Somebody with a fat contract that won't require much more from us then Ells to do the deal. Someone like a Buehrle - but not Buehrle.
    I'm not entirely sure, which is why I ask...

Ellsbury, Lavarnway and Brentz for Shields/Hellickson make sense?

If it's Shields, add Salty, cash and another spec. If it's Hellickson, keep the deal as is.

Think this would make sense for the Rays?

vCash
    Yup, I've been saying it for 4 months. It's amazing how overrated rookies who play well in their first brief big league stint get. Just on the Red Sox, Ellsbury and Buchholz lit the world on fire their first season, then struggled. It happens so frequently, and takes them significant time to improve. WMB has obvious red flags to totally bomb.

vCash
    Holland and Andrus?

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Sorry I brought up cliff lee

vCash
    I need to lay my case. to the mod because i didnt say any mean stuff to anyone and i don't want anyone defaming my character. If anyone got the chnce to get to know me outside this forum, you will found out im a nice, honest guy with no mean stuff in my body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Holland and Andrus?
    Holland sucks. Andrus only 2 more year under control.

vCash
    Stop arguing, especially over something stupid. People didn't want Victorino, and still don't. What does that have to do with the Red Sox signing him? There were plenty of signs they were interested in him, from reports, to Cherington talking about how someone who can play RF and CF would be ideal. Now stop, or I ban. If you don't want to read about Hamilton put the two people who want him on your ignore list.

vCash
    What? "meanie" or "Mike Schmidt"?

Any fan of baseball should know all about Mike Schmidt...
    Mike Schmidt started playing oh 40 yrs ago LOL