Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 158 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Anyways, who are the good pitchers that people think we should sign?
    Last edited by EEasyA; 12-03-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    He makes the j-bay of old look like Frank.
    I miss Frank. Half of the people from the days i arrived are pretty much gone. The Intimidator, Frank, and some others. Even avr does not show up as much as he use to.

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    I miss Frank. Half of the people from the days i arrived are pretty much gone. The Intimidator, Frank, and some others. Even avr does not show up as much as he use to.
    I wonder why.

Rob Bradford ‏@bradfo
    Sources: Red Sox among '4-5' Hamilton suitors who are all eyeing free agent on short-term deals
    http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/th...milton-suitors

Rob Bradford ‏@bradfo
    Sources: Red Sox among '4-5' Hamilton suitors who are all eyeing free agent on short-term deals
    Geez I guess I'm not the only anal retentive nasty hard *** that doesn't want to open the bank vaults for a 6-7 and maybe 5 year deal for Hamilton.

Imagine that?

Comment for the day: no room for sycophant tendencies in my GM
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

You are not the only one Bags. Ideally i would want us to sign Hamilton for 3 years but if the 4th year is the holdup,i just give it to him. I also agree with you about Hamilton past drug use. It really bothers me to be honest,but i wouldn't let change my opinion of us signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    You are not the only one Bags. Ideally i would want us to sign Hamilton for 3 years but if the 4th year is the holdup,i just give it to him. I also agree with you about Hamilton past drug use. It really bothers me to be honest,but i wouldn't let change my opinion of us signing him.
    Hope and faith are among the best things in the world. I just prefer them not to have them be tangled up with business and money....

4 for $92M is about as much as he can snag I believe - with LAD out of the picture. That's still a boat load.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Hope and faith are among the best things in the world. I just prefer them not to have them be tangled up with business and money....

4 for $92M is about as much as he can snag I believe - with LAD out of the picture. That's still a boat load.
    That is a good offer. Maybe pump up it to 95 with incentive laden deals.

If the market for Josh Hamilton is in the 3-4 year range, I'd probably be interested. Nothing more than 4 though. 3 years $72M with a 4th year $26M vesting option based on PA's in year 3 or combined PA's in years 2-3.

4/$100M max

Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    4/$100M max
    I agree. Maybe a team option for a 5th year if he plays great. We can just front load his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    4/$100M max
    with a 5th year option.

PAPI SMASH!

If the market for Josh Hamilton is in the 3-4 year range, I'd probably be interested. Nothing more a 3 or combined PA's in years 2-3.
    By PA do you mean players Average. Im not a stat geek so im not into this War, Uzr nonsense.

4 years 100 with a 5th year team option for 28m

Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    By PA do you mean players Average. Im not a stat geek so im not into this War, Uzr nonsense.
    plate appearances, which is a big concern for Hamilton going forward