Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2366
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan101NlB:24722873
    You all are aware that none of these trades you are purposing will EVER happen? Teams that lost out on hamilton will turn to the fa market...not to ells. Wishful thinking people. We will have to give up many specs to get any of these deals done. Quit dreaming. please.
    Really dude. If you don't like it don't go into this thread.... Considering the foundation of this thread is peoples ideas. I don't get why people have to be dicks to everyone on here.

vCash
    Wonder what the asking price for Kubel would be.

https://twitter.com/SteveGilbertMLB/...93045223452672

vCash
    Not interested in giving up anything for Kubel personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Not interested in giving up anything for Kubel personally.
    I agree with this. I'd rather give Kalish another shot, then go out and give up something for Kubel.

However if it was for Logan Morrison lol... ok fine I wont say it.

vCash
    I would still Welcome a trade for Morrison and put him in LF. His defense is bad, but I believe in that bat. He turned 25 in late august.

I know many will disagree with this, but I think if you put him in Fenway he will do good.

like .275 avg .360 OBP with 26-31 HRs good

I would trade Iglesias, Travis Shaw, and Brandon Workman for him
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    I would still Welcome a trade for Morrison and put him in LF. His defense is bad, but I believe in that bat. He turned 25 in late august.

I know many will disagree with this, but I think if you put him in Fenway he will do good.

like .275 avg .360 OBP with 26-31 HRs good

I would trade Iglesias, Travis Shaw, and Brandon Workman for him
    OK, say that happens, who is playing SS on opening day?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    While I doubt that happens, if it did.....

I would sign Drew, alex gonzalez, or someone like that to a 1-2 year deal. And split time with ciriaco

I wouldn't let someone like Iglesias stop me from trading for a guy like Morrison

I have never been an iglesias fan. Although I do find it funny that his UZR/150 was nearly 50 haha. I know limited sample size.

If He were able to do that over a season he could k every at bat for all I care.

But if he puts up a UZR/150 of say 15. While that is very good defense, his bat is just as equally brutal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Even if that doesnt happen, this is a question I keep asking myself. Unfortunately I may already know the answer

vCash
    Mets close to trading Dickey, my guess is Toronto. Arencibia, Gose and something else. Let's hope the Rangers miss out again, so they get even more desperate for someone like Lester.

Edit: Rangers likely out on Dickey, but it appears they are/were willing to trade Olt and Buckel for RA. Would you take a similar package for Lester/Ellsbury+Salty
    Well, Rosenthal reported they didn't offer Olt+Buckel, but Lester would be a different animal, because he's got another year of control.
    Last edited by SirHizz; 12-14-2012 at 04:48 PM.

vCash
    Lester is not going to be traded. The fact that teams miss out on other players who are available doesn't mean they are going to magically land at our doorstep willing to pay a premium for someone who is not.

vCash
    What are you talking about, Nostradamus? You were certainly among the guys calling the Dodgers-blockbuster, eh?

The Rangers are after pitching...Shields and Dickey, Lester is in that neighborhood, just gotta add up 1 and 1.

vCash
    Its funny is that Jays fans think I am being biased, but I just don't get what the Jays are doing, I honestly don't. If they trade for Dickey they will be trading their young talent away from a guy that is closer to 40 than 30.

vCash
    Angels Likely To Trade Outfielder
    By Ben Nicholson-Smith [December 14 at 1:38pm CST]
    The Angels have a surplus of outfielders following their agreement with Josh Hamilton, and there’s reason to believe GM Jerry Dipoto will make a deal to balance out his roster. The Angels are “very likely” to trade an outfielder such as Peter Bourjos or Mark Trumbo for a pitcher, Danny Knobler of CBSSports.com reports (on Twitter). Depending on the return, either player could be moved. Trumbo seems less available than Bourjos, Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com reports (on Twitter).

The Mets seem like a natural trade partner for the Angels given their willingness to listen to offers for R.A. Dickey and their need for outfielders. However, it doesn't sound as though Trumbo or Bourjos would be an ideal fit in a deal for Dickey based on reports out of New York yesterday.

Both Bourjos and Trumbo will remain under team control through 2016 and won't be arbitration eligible until after the 2013 season. Earlier today, Dave Cameron of FanGraphs explained that Bourjos closely resembles Cameron Maybin and suggested he’d be a worthwhile pickup for a team in need of a center fielder.
    Do the Sox have anything to give up for Trumbo (who i'd be more interested in) ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Do the Sox have anything to give up for Trumbo (who i'd be more interested in) ?
    They can have Lackey back

vCash
    I'm not a fan of Trumbo. No on base skills poor defensively. He's meh for me.
    Bring back MacDime