Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2366
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LasahShow14 View Post
    Do you think Salty would be enough to net him?
    Controlled thru 2017 with that glove, and that very promising 2011, not a chance in hell.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Red sox asking napoli to take few years but keep the money already agreed upon. This is why i said i don't trust the red sox.Everyone should listen to Felger and Mazz. This is just a bridge Year. Ben Cherington should stop lying and just admit that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Controlled thru 2017 with that glove, and that very promising 2011, not a chance in hell.
    Exactly, so would you rather give up prospects and Salty for Bourjos or sign Swisher?
    "You’re either two feet in now or you’re two feet out. Let us know now because we’re coming."
    -Pedey

Follow me on Twitter: S_____C_____

vCash
    Doubront is not very good. In the 20+ games I watched him start, he only had 2 or 3 good starts. The rest of them he was always in trouble, always walking people, and relying on the K to get people out. If it was not a strikeout, it was either a loud out or a hit. There were very few lazy balls to the outfield and infield if i remember correctly. Maybe fangraphs and the stats you throw at me say other wise, but nothing says more to me than my eyes. And the fact is he relied mostly on luck. I see him lasting to mid way through the year until they just have to move him into a long relief roll due to poor performance. I would argue they should have him start in the bullpen, with his high K rate he would be good there, but I will not get anywhere with that argument here.

vCash
    “@injuryexpert: Hearing that the Napoli deal back in negotiations, with team asking Napoli to take less years but same AAV. Swisher Plan B.”
    Bring back MacDime

vCash
    Maybe they didn't like the medicals and want him to take 2 years.
    Bring back MacDime

vCash
    Exactly, so would you rather give up prospects and Salty for Bourjos or sign Swisher?
    "You’re either two feet in now or you’re two feet out. Let us know now because we’re coming."
    -Pedey

Follow me on Twitter: S_____C_____

vCash
    Wouldnt mind if we stepped back and tried to go for a Ike Davis trade.

vCash
    Do you think Salty would be enough to net him?
    No, but they have a need. Salty + Aceves + Mid level spec maybe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Caroline View Post
    Maybe they didn't like the medicals and want him to take 2 years.
    If and I mean IF the sox didn't like what they saw they should just pass and move on. Not wasting $39M on an injured player.

vCash
    Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe
    Swisher, I've been told, has never viewed Boston as a likely landing spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    Red sox asking napoli to take few years but keep the money already agreed upon. This is why i said i don't trust the red sox.Everyone should listen to Felger and Mazz. This is just a bridge Year. Ben Cherington should stop lying and just admit that.
    Why? RS fans were so unreasonable last time Theo even brought it up that to counteract it they went and signed Crawford to an insane contract.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    I'd rather do neither.

vCash
    I'd rather do neither.
    If it isnt a top 15 spec then i wouldnt be against a Bourjos deal.

Swisher is a mistake. Not worth losing a pick for. He is in decline mode and doesnt deserve 4 years. Not to mention that he was annoying as hell to watch even if he is a good clubhouse guy. The finger pointing and constant smirking is too much.

vCash
    PeteAbe This team needed to reset itself. Wild spending would not do that. Cherington is trying to make a team, not a TV show.
    /