Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 108 of 158 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2366
  1. #1606
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,987
    vCash
    1500
    Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
    Source: #Yankees sign Youkilis, one year, $12M.


  2. #1607
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Ken_Rosenthal Source: #Yankees sign Youkilis, one year, $12M.
    Why go to the dark side Youk! Shame

  3. #1608
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    ya can't blame him. After The Indians where was he gonna go?
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  4. #1609
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,085
    vCash
    1500
    He'll get injured taking the physical. He can't handle 3B anymore guys.

  5. #1610
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    He'll get injured taking the physical. He can't handle 3B anymore guys.
    Cant be any worse than Choke-Rod

  6. #1611
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,993
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone suspicious about the leaks about us interested in signing Hamilton or Swisher. Are they testing if us fans would be okay with that?

  7. #1612
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,993
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Cant be any worse than Choke-Rod
    Lmao.Good one

  8. #1613
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    if They Resign Ichiro would they be out on Ross? after all Youk is a DH guy. i would be more upset if Ross went to NY
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  9. #1614
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    Anyone suspicious about the leaks about us interested in signing Hamilton or Swisher. Are they testing if us fans would be okay with that?
    to be honest if they were really interested they would have signed either one of them rather than sign SV. Yes I know NS cost us a pick and yes I know about JH past. SV wasn't even discussed by anyone! I know BC said something he didn't like giving up drafts picks well its not about draft picks its about how he will perform in Boston

    Nick: .272/.361/.467/.828

    Shane: .275/.341/.430/.771

    I would have picked Nick Swisher over Shane.

  10. #1615
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    185
    vCash
    1500
    I've been hoping the Sox sign Swisher ever since I read he was a free agent after NYY lost the play-offs. Hamilton still worries me with his past and I think he's going to experiance a decline soon still us signing him would be better than the Yankees ( unless he has an off year of course.) only time will tell.

  11. #1616
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    to be honest if they were really interested they would have signed either one of them rather than sign SV. Yes I know NS cost us a pick and yes I know about JH past. SV wasn't even discussed by anyone! I know BC said something he didn't like giving up drafts picks well its not about draft picks its about how he will perform in Boston

    Nick: .272/.361/.467/.828

    Shane: .275/.341/.430/.771

    I would have picked Nick Swisher over Shane.
    We had to pounce on SV or lose him to that 4 year offer he was about to accept. Paying early was actually kind of smooth in that we set the market for short term deals and puts BC in the drivers seat to be patient and wait for that desperate team.

  12. #1617
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    to be honest if they were really interested they would have signed either one of them rather than sign SV. Yes I know NS cost us a pick and yes I know about JH past. SV wasn't even discussed by anyone! I know BC said something he didn't like giving up drafts picks well its not about draft picks its about how he will perform in Boston

    Nick: .272/.361/.467/.828

    Shane: .275/.341/.430/.771

    I would have picked Nick Swisher over Shane.
    not worth the pick.
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  13. #1618
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    not worth the pick.
    Didn't we get a pick for being in last place? And would that be the pick we would have lost or no?

  14. #1619
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    not worth the pick.
    yeah the pick is the deal breaker for me too

  15. #1620
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Didn't we get a pick for being in last place? And would that be the pick we would have lost or no?
    I'm not sure, I thought it was the 44th pick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •