Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 158 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2366
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Hell I would go to the D- backs and offer Buchholz and Lester for Bauer and Upton
    I think Upton is the exact kind of player we are trying to stay away from. We are trying to rebuild our clubhouse with high character guys, and the only reason Arizona is even considering trading Upton is because of his attitude and his issues with the owners. He has ridiculous talent, but I think he will be just like his brother and never live up to that talent. Bauer's attitude is also a concern, but if they wanted to give up Skaggs or Archie Bradley I would listen to offers for Ells or Lester.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Hell I would go to the D- backs and offer Buchholz and Lester for Bauer and Upton I mean its worth a shot.
    I would probably want more than that. Davidson maybe.

Colorado is another option. Trevor Story, Pomeranz, and Kyle Parker would all be good guys to go after for Boston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    This better be real.Since when are allowed to post false rumors.
    this, i got wicked excited and messaged like 3 people on facebook. So now i am pissed, I was so friggin pumped too. Makes me look like more of an idiot than I already am.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AuSox View Post
    I think Upton is the exact kind of player we are trying to stay away from. We are trying to rebuild our clubhouse with high character guys, and the only reason Arizona is even considering trading Upton is because of his attitude and his issues with the owners. He has ridiculous talent, but I think he will be just like his brother and never live up to that talent. Bauer's attitude is also a concern, but if they wanted to give up Skaggs or Archie Bradley I would listen to offers for Ells or Lester.
    Bauer's opinionated, but very smart. I've talked to him several times on twitter and youtube and he is definitely a good guy. Someone i'd like to represent my team. He has the attitude of a leader, just a strong headed one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackeyfan41 View Post
    this, i got wicked excited and messaged like 3 people on facebook. So now i am pissed, I was so friggin pumped too. Makes me look like more of an idiot than I already am.
    i Sent him A pm.No answer. I wonder Why.lol Anyways last time i checked,i think its against the rules to spread false rumors.

vCash
    Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
    Royals tried to trade Myers for Shields straight up. Rays said no. Weeks later, they arrived at the final six-player deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    I would probably want more than that. Davidson maybe.

Colorado is another option. Trevor Story, Pomeranz, and Kyle Parker would all be good guys to go after for Boston.
    If Arizona offered that I would def take it. I just don't see the Rockies being interested. I think they are about to make the decision to go fool rebuild. Especially with what has been going on in their division.

They aren't like the Royals, I think they are going to start unloading their major pieces, and this trade may kick start the idea now.

I know its within the division but maybe you try to trade one of the to the O's. If they interested you can ask for more ("the premium price") for them being in the division.

I don't know what young pieces they would be willing to trade. If at all possible I would of course offer Lester or Buchholz along with salty or Lavarnway and ask for Weiters and something see if they would bite at all.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    i Sent him A pm.No answer. I wonder Why.lol Anyways last time i checked,i think its against the rules to spread false rumors.
    Simple answer, because I put you on my ignore list like you had previously asked.

Therefore, I won't receive anything you send me.

vCash
    I Never said you should put me on your ignore list. Everyone should click quote me on your link and watch you make a fool out of yourself. How can anyone take you seriously after this. That was bush league plus childish.
    Last edited by EEasyA; 12-10-2012 at 01:31 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
    Royals tried to trade Myers for Shields straight up. Rays said no. Weeks later, they arrived at the final six-player deal.
    Friedman played it to perfection. Luck also has something to do with it, because the Royals weren't able to get anything done even though they were very active during the winter meetings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Friedman played it to perfection. Luck also has something to do with it, because the Royals weren't able to get anything done even though they were very active during the winter meetings.
    Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
    Myers for Shields wasn't only straight-up deal Royals tried. KC offered Wil Myers to Oakland for Brett Anderson and were turned down, too.

vCash
    What this dude did is like me doing that to Normar but using Stanton instead. Everyone has thought about pulling a false prank like this but we dont do it because it is just wrong. I hope you got your 15 mins of Fame. we are all laughing now.Now back to Baseball.

vCash
    To Texas:
    Jacoby Ellsbury
    Clay Buchholz (Texas native, warm weather, no back issues)
    Jarrod Saltalamacchia (Geovany Soto really doesn't cut it)
    Bryce Brentz (possible replacement for Cruz Jr if he elects free agency after the '13 season)
    Alfredo Aceves

To Beantown:
    Elvis Andrus
    Derek Holland
    David Murphy (left handed platoon bat w/ Gomes)

Red Sox sign Josh Hamilton.

I would like a deal along these lines. Even though it looks like an overpayment from Boston's side, Salty and Aceves are really just spare parts.
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar

French Canadian Eugenie Bouchard

vCash
    Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
    Myers for Shields wasn't only straight-up deal Royals tried. KC offered Wil Myers to Oakland for Brett Anderson and were turned down, too.
    Yeah, Ben must not have been able to do Lester for Meyers because Henry/Media/and Fans would get pissed.

Bull.

Meyers should be real good

vCash
    What this dude did is like me doing that to Normar but using Stanton instead. Everyone has thought about pulling a false prank like this but we dont do it because it is just wrong. I hope you got your 15 mins of Fame. we are all laughing now.Now back to Baseball.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
    Wow. I can't believe Beane actually turned that down.