Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Gasol for Anderson/Rivers

I think Anderson might be the best guy the Lakers could get to play in D'Antoni's system. The question is would New Orleans do this? Anderson doesn't start for them and I think Gasol fits better there because he is good scorer in the post. I think every team needs that if they are going to contend. Is Pau valuable enough to include Rivers in the trade? I looked at their roster on the ESPN trade machine and Rivers would have to be included because of salary.

If New Orleans is really committed to Eric Gordon this may help him suck it up and get back on the court. If Gordon ever plays again he and Gasol are good combo. They could probably attract someone to come play with them with all the cap space New Orleans would have in the off-season. If it doesn't work out Gasol is great trade chip for them at the next trade deadline. Is this a good trade?

vCash
    With Anderson and Rivers you're still 8 million too short which is why Gasol is near impossible to move unless you want to take on an equally bad contract in jerks like Stat or Boozer. I think the Lakers are going to be stuck with him for the duration.

vCash
    If you add Matt Carroll's expiring contract it barely works. However I can't tell if Carroll is still on their roster. He should be I haven't ready that they bought him out. If they don't have him they had to add Xavier Henry and another minimum deal. Doesn't seem like a real hot trade idea anyway LOL.

vCash
    They wouldn't give up on rivers so soon

vCash
    anderson is not going any where. he is to valuable to there team. and rivers, they wont give up on him so soon. No way this happens.

vCash
    Lakers won't get young pieces like those two for Gasol.

vCash
    The Hornets aren't moving Ryan Anderson to the Lakers. That was nothing more than a bad rumor.

vCash
    The Hornets aren't that dumb.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Bucks have a few bad contracts. I think Ersan be a nice stretch 4 with Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I think Anderson might be the best guy the Lakers could get to play in D'Antoni's system. The question is would New Orleans do this? Anderson doesn't start for them and I think Gasol fits better there because he is good scorer in the post. I think every team needs that if they are going to contend. Is Pau valuable enough to include Rivers in the trade? I looked at their roster on the ESPN trade machine and Rivers would have to be included because of salary.

If New Orleans is really committed to Eric Gordon this may help him suck it up and get back on the court. If Gordon ever plays again he and Gasol are good combo. They could probably attract someone to come play with them with all the cap space New Orleans would have in the off-season. If it doesn't work out Gasol is great trade chip for them at the next trade deadline. Is this a good trade?
    Might as well stop the post at the bolded. The answer is a huge no. The only reason this keeps coming up is because of wishful thinking from Lakers' fans. There's just no way.

vCash
    I don't like it Nola going young trading for pau would set them back , they have a small chance to do what the thunder have done. built a team from the draft