Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D.Moore Benched

Hybrid View

vCash

Exclamation D.Moore Benched

Denarius Moore caught just two passes for 31 yards in Week 13 versus the Browns before being benched for "performance reasons" later on in the loss.
    Moore was targeted eight times on the day, but he had one completion knocked out of his hands and then just blatantly dropped another later on. Both catches would have gained over 20 yards each. Moore has reeled in just four passes total in the last three weeks. With a quarter of the season left, Moore is on pace to haul in 51 passes for 865 yards and eight touchdowns. He'll be a very shaky WR3 this Thursday night against Champ Bailey and the Broncos.
    Source: Vic Tafur on Twitter Dec 2

What's up with this guy. He went from stud to crap. Is he Another quitter? Is it the sophomore slump wtf is going on with our players. All of our solid players are sucking big time. I'm not happy he got benched but Moore drop like 5 catches and 2 of those were TD's.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    things are getting ugly. but they will get worse. It gets worse before it gets better. I see 3-13, 4-12 if a team hands us a win.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Because regardless of what articles are saying to the contrary, the Raider's have quit on DA.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Because regardless of what articles are saying to the contrary, the Raider's have quit on DA.
    ugh, no. not really. it's called lack of talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    if players are willing to quit on a coach, then we don't want them. Because if this is so, they are also quitting on their fellow players, the fans, the organization, as well as themselves.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Frustration is setting in. Everywhere.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    things are getting ugly. but they will get worse. It gets worse before it gets better. I see 3-13, 4-12 if a team hands us a win.
    It can't be any worse that what the fan-base has dealt with the past 10 years.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 12-03-2012 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Its been bad for the past 10 years. Where have you been?
    Hey, do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Hey, do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.
    lol...I'm actually a big fan of 'Picture This'.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 12-03-2012 at 08:18 PM.

vCash
    He deserved to be benched. DHB should've been benched last week IMO. Neither have developed into a reliable #1 receiver. Myers, Reece, and Streater are the top 3 most reliable passcatchers we have at this point.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    He has No Chemistry with Carson what so ever..i honestly think hes just frustrated.. however
    I want to see him play with Pryor i wonder how the Chemistry would be between them. Their always on instagram posting pics together like their best friends lol.

vCash
    Knapp ruins every player he has ever coached. Action Jackson called plays where D. Moore can show of his talents. Knapp doesnt know how to call a pass play. **** YOU Knapp you ruined all over players. Our offense sucks now and we were top 5 last season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Knapp ruins every player he has ever coached. Action Jackson called plays where D. Moore can show of his talents. Knapp doesnt know how to call a pass play. **** YOU Knapp you ruined all over players. Our offense sucks now and we were top 5 last season.
    I agree we have regressed from last year, but we were not top 5. We were 9th in yards and like 16th is scoring, if im not mistaken, but def not top 5
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    :cry: = The Raiders Forum.

vCash
    Actually Moore and DHB got pulled. DA talked about it in the post game press. He said both recievers were showing lots of effort but the concentration didn't seem to be there. So he made the call to put in Streater and Criner to see what they could do. He said he spoke to both of them and they understood. I thought it was a good idea we needed a spark and competition doesn't hurt...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast