Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 193

Thread: Winter Meetings

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,259
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Bay to the Mariners. Beggars can't be choosers but that ballpark for a RH pull hitter? ugh...
    lol, first ollie perez and now bay. they just love our worst players.
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,235
    vCash
    1500
    Ollie has been very effective as a reliever over there though, so that means Bay will hit 25 homers next year

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,744
    vCash
    1500
    Yunel Escobar/Solano to the Cubs,Soriano/Vitters to Phillies and Kendrick/Carlos M. and so on to Marlins?

    R.A. Dickey/Murphy to Baltimore for Ryan Flaherty,Taylor Teagarden,Brian Matusz and so on?

    Will Myers/lee to Braves,Logan Morrison to Rays,Mike Minor/Archer to Royals and Delgado/Elliot Johnson to Marlins and then Lee/Myers for Upton/Bauer and Greinke will sign with Braves or Rays to be closer to his him in Orlando?

    Hamilton to the Marlins just to make Stanton happy.

    Morse to the Yankees for Phil Hughes and Nova?

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^ good stuff

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    39,943
    vCash
    1000
    Scutaro is looking to get somewhere around 3/24.

    If that's the case, the Cardinals better back off.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsports View Post
    Yunel Escobar/Solano to the Cubs,Soriano/Vitters to Phillies and Kendrick/Carlos M. and so on to Marlins?

    R.A. Dickey/Murphy to Baltimore for Ryan Flaherty,Taylor Teagarden,Brian Matusz and so on?

    Will Myers/lee to Braves,Logan Morrison to Rays,Mike Minor/Archer to Royals and Delgado/Elliot Johnson to Marlins and then Lee/Myers for Upton/Bauer and Greinke will sign with Braves or Rays to be closer to his him in Orlando?

    Hamilton to the Marlins just to make Stanton happy.

    Morse to the Yankees for Phil Hughes and Nova?
    I don't know where to begin.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Scutaro is looking to get somewhere around 3/24.

    If that's the case, the Cardinals better back off.
    Ya. Yikes. I do not want the Giants to give him three years even though I'm sure that's what he'll get now. And I don't think he'll be worth 8M/year. I'm sure we'll regre it sometime in the second year of the contract and during the third year.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 12-04-2012 at 04:39 PM.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,941
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsports View Post
    Yunel Escobar/Solano to the Cubs,Soriano/Vitters to Phillies and Kendrick/Carlos M. and so on to Marlins?

    R.A. Dickey/Murphy to Baltimore for Ryan Flaherty,Taylor Teagarden,Brian Matusz and so on?

    Will Myers/lee to Braves,Logan Morrison to Rays,Mike Minor/Archer to Royals and Delgado/Elliot Johnson to Marlins and then Lee/Myers for Upton/Bauer and Greinke will sign with Braves or Rays to be closer to his him in Orlando?

    Hamilton to the Marlins just to make Stanton happy.

    Morse to the Yankees for Phil Hughes and Nova?
    Mother of God...
    There are no men like me, only me.


  9. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,941
    vCash
    1500
    I can't see Scutaro being worth more than 2/14 or 3/18
    There are no men like me, only me.


  10. #145
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthangelkai View Post
    Reports have that the Royals have asked for Niese and Familia and Flores for Wil myers and Jarrod Dyson
    If, I am the Mets I ask for Myers, Joseph and Lough for that package.

    The royals are getting a 26 year old # 2 starter (#1 on the Royals) and 2 top 100 prospects. Familia can step in and be the number 4 starter on that team this year. Too much for just Myers. Include Joseph and Lough and maybe.


    Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    MLB Network showed the Dbacks suite War Room. Nothing too exciting, basically like a draft war room with people sitting at a table with laptops open and on the phone. But cool nonetheless to us baseball fanatics.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,440
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    MLB Network showed the Dbacks suite War Room. Nothing too exciting, basically like a draft war room with people sitting at a table with laptops open and on the phone. But cool nonetheless to us baseball fanatics.
    Really? Thats pretty cool. I remember seeing some War rooms for the draft and that was awesome.

    Wonder how much they censor with the cameras on them lol

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,822
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ollie has been very effective as a reliever over there though, so that means Bay will hit 25 homers next year
    This, Ollie was pretty darn good and had a lot more velocity coming out of the pen.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    4,980
    vCash
    1500
    This might be the most boring winter meetings ever...

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,744
    vCash
    1500
    Why do you say that because no Trades have happened yet.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •