vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Tirico sounded like he was about to choke

And Michigan
    Did you hear earlier when Gruden called SC the Carolina Panthers

vCash
    **** everything

vCash
    Man. It actually looked like the big ten was going to have a good showing against the sec.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    Man. It actually looked like the big ten was going to have a good showing against the sec.
    It was still a bunch of mismatches. I'm so not impressed by the SEC thus far.

3 of the Big 6 SEC teams have looked pretty average against opponents they were ranked a lot higher than.

vCash
    That Michigan/SC game was awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Murray is soo good
    Aaron Murray?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    It was still a bunch of mismatches. I'm so not impressed by the SEC thus far.

3 of the Big 6 SEC teams have looked pretty average against opponents they were ranked a lot higher than.
    I haven't seen anything that really comes as a shock. I wouldn't consider by ranked 6-8 spots higher to be a lot higher.... Especially when

#6 Stanford is playing unranked Wisconsin
    Unranked Baylor beat #17 UCLA
    #23 Texas beat #13 Oregon State
    #19 Boise State beat unranked Washington

LSU lost by 1-point to Clemson. Ive been saying all year that LSU is overrated.

South Carolina beat Michigan. That isn't a huge mismatch they seem to match up pretty well.

Northwestern beat Miss State. Miss State came in unranked and hasn't beat a team with a winning record all year.

Vanderbilt beat NC State pretty easily.

Georgia beat Nebraska pretty easily (that could be seen as a slight mismatch)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I haven't seen anything that really comes as a shock. I wouldn't consider by ranked 6-8 spots higher to be a lot higher.... Especially when

#6 Stanford is playing unranked Wisconsin
    Unranked Baylor beat #17 UCLA
    #23 Texas beat #13 Oregon State
    #19 Boise State beat unranked Washington

LSU lost by 1-point to Clemson. Ive been saying all year that LSU is overrated.

South Carolina beat Michigan. That isn't a huge mismatch they seem to match up pretty well.

Northwestern beat Miss State. Miss State came in unranked and hasn't beat a team with a winning record all year.

Vanderbilt beat NC State pretty easily.

Georgia beat Nebraska pretty easily (that could be seen as a slight mismatch)
    It's not the SEC's fault the bowl selection system is lame. But at first glance the matchups for the SEC this year seemed to have some very easy wins for the top 6 teams.

LSU may be overrated but a lot of people were calling for them to roll Clemson.

If someone would have said a month ago that a good matchup for South Carolina would be Michigan they would've been laughed off the PSD board.

That Georgia/Nebraska game was tied going into the 4th qtr. The same Georgia who was a few Yds short of going to the NC game and the same Nebraska that got rolled by 40 by an unranked Wisconsin their last time out.

Maybe they're not mismatches but I didn't expect to see the SEC laboring so hard against average opponents.

vCash
    I don't wanna take anything away from Clowney because he's a monster and clearly an elite lineman + top pick once he's eligible, but the hit on Smith is being overblown. Michigan's linemen blew their assignments and let him go free, then he lit up a 4' midget running back. Anyone given a free path to Smith would destroy him.

Like I said though, Clowney is a freak and a total game changer, but unblocked on a tiny little fella, of course he's gonna obliterate the poor guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I don't wanna take anything away from Clowney because he's a monster and clearly an elite lineman + top pick once he's eligible, but the hit on Smith is being overblown. Michigan's linemen blew their assignments and let him go free, then he lit up a 4' midget running back. Anyone given a free path to Smith would destroy him.

Like I said though, Clowney is a freak and a total game changer, but unblocked on a tiny little fella, of course he's gonna obliterate the poor guy.
    i kinda agree... it's just the way he palmed the ball off the ground with one hand after the hit and forced fumble, then started to lunge forward for yards that made it seem so ridiculous.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Good to see the Red and Black close out strong. Run D was a disappointment all season, but still won the East (again) and their bowl game. Best team Richt's had since the 2002 group that went 13-1 and won the Sugar Bowl.

vCash
    Go A&M!

vCash
    I'm pretty impressed with A&M's defense. I knew they would put up points on offense but they have shut down OK pretty consistently.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314