Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I'll be sad to see beast mode go he has served us well and is personally one of my favorite players and is my dad favorite Nat.

Olicity shipper and sports fan.

vCash
    I love Morse too but this team is vastly improving and sometimes you just have to let a guy go. Would be one thing if LaRoche didn't come back but this could be a way to get some type of prospects for the farm.

vCash
    Morse is a defensive liability would much rather have Laroche but at our price.

vCash
    Don't really like too much from the Mariners. Their top 3 spects (Zunino, Walker and Hultzen) are probably untouchable and after that their system isn't too impressive. They have a few decent relievers but they don't really fit our pen in Stephen Pryor, Shawn Kelley, and Oliver Perez. The real prize of their bullpen would be Charlie Furbush a lefty who appeared in 48 games in which he went 5-2 with a 2.72 ERA. Lefties hit .147 and righties hit .198 against him. + He's only 26 and arbitration eligible until 2015.

vCash
    Furbush would be the one i would want in a trade with the M's but another potential problem we will have is where Anthony Rendon will play cause SS,3B,2B are all taken and Skole might be ready by 2015 to fill the void at 1B

vCash
    If Rizzo was able to get Furbush than I'd be convinced he knows some form of witchcraft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Twiggy View Post
    Furbush would be the one i would want in a trade with the M's but another potential problem we will have is where Anthony Rendon will play cause SS,3B,2B are all taken and Skole might be ready by 2015 to fill the void at 1B
    Someone won't be here by then, just how the system works. If Rendon can't play 2nd than moving Zimm to 1st shouldn't be out of the question. As crazy as that sounds.

But not everybody pans out. Things get sorted out as time moves on.

vCash
    I trust our GM to make the right choices our future is bright.

vCash
    Figured he'd be gone once the talks of wanting LaRoche around started. No way you can keep Morse than, or LaRoche vice verse.

I'll miss calling him Minor League Morse.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12