Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Why should anyone watch this game?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Inepttitude will be hilarious

0 0%
  • I love the Pistons through think and thin

5 71.43%
  • Cavaliers are my heartthrob no matter what

0 0%
  • Because it's basketball and no matter how crappy it is I'll watch

1 14.29%
  • Well it is preferable to watching paint dry

1 14.29%
  • This choice has no relevance to the poll but here you go: Gram

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Drum in 19 mintues got 12 reb.

Max in 28 min 6 rebounds. Like Drum destroys Max in every aspect of the game and still doesn't start.
    Maxiell plays away from the rim so Monroe has a little room to work down there, several other things factor in as well, but i'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Drum in 19 mintues got 12 reb.

Max in 28 min 6 rebounds. Like Drum destroys Max in every aspect of the game and still doesn't start.
    Drummond tires far too easily. Maybe we should all lay off Frank because I'm not sure Drummond is ready for a heavy work load.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    springs drummond? lol wtf
    thats cleaves nickname for andre

vCash
    Yeah to be fair, Drummond basically admitted on twitter a few minutes ago that he was out of breath.

vCash
    Not just his conditioning, but his tendency to pick up fouls is up there too. I still say he needs to get more minutes, maybe 22-25 mpg, instead of the mid-upper teens he's been getting.

vCash
    I wonder if he's getting winded easily because most teams second units run more? Not that he shouldn't be able to keep up, but he's so gifted physically he's in every play, unlike a lot of guys who stand around because they know they have no shot at that rebound or whatever else. Just a thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    I wonder if he's getting winded easily because most teams second units run more? Not that he shouldn't be able to keep up, but he's so gifted physically he's in every play, unlike a lot of guys who stand around because they know they have no shot at that rebound or whatever else. Just a thought
    Thats a good point he is 280 and running around like hes 210.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Drummond tires far too easily. Maybe we should all lay off Frank because I'm not sure Drummond is ready for a heavy work load.
    Well Frank plays his starters like this most of 1st quarter half of the 2nd off most of 3rd half of 4th off, i would think Drum would be given enough rest

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Strive I compared his 1st yr stats to billups I DIDN'T EVER SAY KNIGHT WAS BETTER THEN BILLUPS BUT THEIR 1ST & 2ND YR STATS ARE VERY CLOSE & STATS DON'T LIE THE ONLY THING IS HIS T.O. SO STOP IT..
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness:24566432
    Brandon Knight just air balled a layup.

And certain people want to compare him to Chauncey. SMH
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 12-04-2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Yeah, nickname needs to stop

vCash
    People keep looking at billups after he got to the pistons what about before then??? I guess Shyfly crew is over looking the 6-7 years he was in the league before then lol...

vCash
    I do recall knight beating Irving in every stat category in both matchups last yr. But Irving is so much better averaging 4.1 t.o. per game & less assist then knight. So I guess the cavs should make him a sg or trade him asap lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    People keep looking at billups after he got to the pistons what about before then??? I guess Shyfly crew is over looking the 6-7 years he was in the league before then lol...
    Then I guess stackhouse was better then Kobe, Pierce, shaq and hill and everyone else when he lead the league scoring 29.2 ppg. Thats exactly your logic.

Knight lead all rookies last year in min and shot attempts, Billups didn't, did you look into that?

And the fact your still on this debate after watching Knights passing in this game against the cavs proves you only go by stats and don't actually watch games
    Knight could've gotten 8 turnovers this game if it wasn't for his passes being deflected back to him

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    I do recall knight beating Irving in every stat category in both matchups last yr. But Irving is so much better averaging 4.1 t.o. per game & less assist then knight. So I guess the cavs should make him a sg or trade him asap lol...
    uh mike, can you stop looking at stats and actually look at the game for once in your life. Do you know irving gets doubled tripled team every game and Knight doesn't? That accounts for his high turnovers. Knight should not be making turnovers cause he is never the focal point in any ones defensive plan.

And the few times knight did get doubled team he is automatic at turning it over, imagine if it happened all the time

Knight couldn't even play well this game when he was going up against jeremy pargo
    Last edited by shyfly24; 12-04-2012 at 06:57 AM.

vCash
    Killah Priest feat. Hell Razah and 60 Second Assassin- Tai Chi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Not just his conditioning, but his tendency to pick up fouls is up there too. I still say he needs to get more minutes, maybe 22-25 mpg, instead of the mid-upper teens he's been getting.
    I was thinking the same thing. No need to give him too many minutes, people always talk about hitting the "rookie wall". It is much easier for a smaller player to log more minutes as a rookie. Even if he ends the season averaging about 22 mins per, I would be happy. With his progress that would probably put him in the top 5 rookies this season.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617