Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I'm mix on this hiring. Reid had so many talented teams in Philly and still couldn't get it done, but at the same time, less pressure, a good roster, number one pick; he could do wonders here.
    I think he'll do wonders for your team, personally. Who would you like KC to draft? If you had any choice who would it be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    If u guys are really fighting, ur nuts.
    agreed when I was banned there was countless crap about me....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    exactly we have all been bashed in this thread all the same
    I dont know man lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    I think he'll do wonders for your team, personally. Who would you like KC to draft? If you had any choice who would it be?
    YED my cousin is a huge Eagles fan he hates Reid why all the hate??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    If u guys are really fighting, ur nuts.
    You wouldn't of offended if your wife was bashed in here, after you asked for the post not to be edited? I'm sure you would have.

I remember you posting about your wife and asked for it not to be edited, and no one did. So I can't ask for the same respect about my girlfriend for that post that I had not to be edited?

Oak flipped out on me a few months ago for joking about family on here and asked me to stop, I've never posted a nasty joke involving his family on here since.

But I can't get the same respect? Right

vCash
    YED my cousin is a huge Eagles fan he hates Reid why all the hate??
    Honestly, probably because he's never won a Super Bowl...and he can be very frustrating.

I can honestly say though, he's a fantastic coach and did wonders for this franchise. I dont think anyone can really argue that the Eagles have continually been a threatening team every year (for the most part) during his 14 year stretch. The Giants have won SBs, yes, but aside from that the Eagles have been beating up the NFC East.

Great coach and I hope to God he wins a SB some day.

vCash
    Honestly, probably because he's never won a Super Bowl...and he can be very frustrating.

I can honestly say though, he's a fantastic coach and did wonders for this franchise. I dont think anyone can really argue that the Eagles have continually been a threatening team every year (for the most part) during his 14 year stretch. The Giants have won SBs, yes, but aside from that the Eagles have been beating up the NFC East.

Great coach and I hope to God he wins a SB some day.
    CLOCK management not a strong suit

vCash
    CLOCK management not a strong suit
    And his use of time outs really leaves one scratching their head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    You wouldn't of offended if your wife was bashed in here, after you asked for the post not to be edited? I'm sure you would have.

I remember you posting about your wife and asked for it not to be edited, and no one did. So I can't ask for the same respect about my girlfriend for that post that I had not to be edited?

Oak flipped out on me a few months ago for joking about family on here and asked me to stop, I've never posted a nasty joke involving his family on here since.

But I can't get the same respect? Right
    he didnt say anything about your GF he put LEO in there .....never said a thing about her.... big difference BTW I'm done with this

vCash
    And his use of time outs really leaves one scratching their head.
    same goes with Garrett and the Cowboys pathetic they should run no huddle and they don't new OC please!!!!!!

vCash
    I'm done with editing posts.

Please don't edit mine. I won't edit yours.

Done.

vCash
    same goes with Garrett and the Cowboys pathetic they should run no huddle and they don't new OC please!!!!!!
    You can honestly go back and check if you dont believe me, but during that Skins-Boys game I said that Dallas should run a quick paced offense more frequently. I've seen Romo do it all year at the end of games and they're good at it.

If I hate Dallas and dont pay much attention and can notice that, you would think a coach would.

vCash
    This is what I posted over in the NFL forum's thread:

Jarvis Jones or Damontre Moore make zero sense because we already have Tamba Hali and Justin Houston playing their positions. My guess; Lotulelei, Joeckel, Te'o, Milliner, Smith, or trade down.
    I really don't know, but if I had to choose, it'd be Lotulelei.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    You can honestly go back and check if you dont believe me, but during that Skins-Boys game I said that Dallas should run a quick paced offense more frequently. I've seen Romo do it all year at the end of games and they're good at it.

If I hate Dallas and dont pay much attention and can notice that, you would think a coach would.
    Ive been saying it all year in the Dallas forum which is a ghost town

vCash
    This is what I posted over in the NFL forum's thread:

I really don't know, but if I had to choose, it'd be Lotulelei.
    I'm torn what to do with our pick, honestly. I wouldn't mind Lotulelei, because Fletcher Cox is a monster and we would have a very talented and young line. Depends on what we do with Jenkins, though.

I'd prefer not draft him because we have bigger needs, but I could live with it.