Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1011
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Ok, Leo is on the 2013 health kick!

    No fried food.....my record is til April 17th. I do this each year.

    Insanity workout regimen. Healthy eating!

    (Please note that cheese not be sacrificed !)


    Which of you fat, out of shape messes want in?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Ok, Leo is on the 2013 health kick!

    No fried food.....my record is til April 17th. I do this each year.

    Insanity workout regimen. Healthy eating!

    (Please note that cheese not be sacrificed !)


    Which of you fat, out of shape messes want in?
    I'm in started today shakes mmmmmmmm good ....I like the no fried food gonna do that too

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Word. No fried food contest starts today!

    Announce if ur in!

    Honor system.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,395
    vCash
    1500
    I haven't eaten fried food in about 4 years..

    I have medical condition with my stomach. I'm on a strict diet.

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I haven't eaten fried food in about 4 years..

    I have medical condition with my stomach. I'm on a strict diet.
    Ironic.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    I'm gonna state something here:

    Today, I ventured to Sears to check out appliances. I'd like to say that people that peruse Sears are fkn disgusting humans. Poor, gross, fat, dirty, ugly, etc. and no interest or drive to better themselves. You can just tell.

    I was sickened. Literally.

    It's better to be rich and handsome. F these people.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I'm gonna state something here:

    Today, I ventured to Sears to check out appliances. I'd like to say that people that peruse Sears are fkn disgusting humans. Poor, gross, fat, dirty, ugly, etc. and no interest or drive to better themselves. You can just tell.

    I was sickened. Literally.

    It's better to be rich and handsome. F these people.
    Maybe in another world, in another forum,the same post appears.im just saying.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roy hobbs View Post
    Maybe in another world, in another forum, I can find me some gays.
    Huh?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Huh?
    Lol.

    So...pretty cool story here. My friends mom weighed nearly 400 pounds last year, and lose 220 pounds just from eating fish and chicken. Now she's a milf

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Huh?
    Funny ..... So who's in the strict diet ?!??

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Lol.

    So...pretty cool story here. My friends mom weighed nearly 400 pounds last year, and lose 220 pounds just from eating fish and chicken. Now she's a milf
    That's a great story

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,491
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Lol.

    So...pretty cool story here. My friends mom weighed nearly 400 pounds last year, and lose 220 pounds just from eating fish and chicken. Now she's a milf
    I don't know whether to turned on or sick to my stomach.


    And so, a new era begins.....

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    I don't know whether to turned on or sick to my stomach.
    I guess you need a picture to help you decide

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Huh?
    I know better than this; time for sleep.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Funny ..... So who's in the strict diet ?!??
    Apparently you and I. Everyone else is fat.

    Moo.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •