Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1011
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    That is one of the ugliest group of cheerleaders I have ever seen.

    No offense.

    The only decent looking chick on there is on the bottom left.
    I'm assuming most of them are post op.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,212
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Wait, what the hell is in the back row????
    Oh, it's this slushy machine truck that came to campus one day and was handing out slushy for free.

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Wait, what the hell is in the back row????
    You see that hair line chick?

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,212
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    That is one of the ugliest group of cheerleaders I have ever seen.

    No offense.

    The only decent looking chick on there is on the bottom left.

    Also the girl/lady in the back row..2nd on the right..Her hair line, WTF? It's worse then Tyra Banks hairline.
    It's a community college, not a university.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,212
    vCash
    1500
    There's better photos of them, but then their names come up and since I don't have their permission I better not post their names on this site.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Middle row, second from the right (light brown hair next to the blonde on her left, and dark brown hair on her right in the middle).

    https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...6qd6dmk3l.jpeg

    Sorry, no pictures of us yet.
    Good job buddy. Take her somewhere nice.

    They do have nice places in KC right?

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Good job buddy. Take her somewhere nice.

    They do have nice places in KC right?
    No. They don't. It's all farm land and cousins having sex with each other.

    Even some damn nuggets!

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,212
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Good job buddy. Take her somewhere nice.

    They do have nice places in KC right?
    She wants to go to the restaurant that I work at

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    No. They don't. It's all farm land and cousins having sex with each other.

    Even some damn nuggets!
    We'll apparently we have nuggets on Long Island which is just shameful.

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,212
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    No. They don't. It's all farm land and cousins having sex with each other.

    Even some damn nuggets!
    Kansas City, often referred to by its initials, K.C., is the largest city in the U.S. state of Missouri and is the predominant city of a metropolitan area of more than two million people spanning the Missouri–Kansas border.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Missouri

    Keep in mind, St. Louis is also in Missouri

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    She wants to go to the restaurant that I work at
    Sounds promising. In all seriousness, I wish you the best of luck.

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    We'll apparently we have nuggets on Long Island which is just shameful.
    Well, Oak was saved from a basement in Kansas city, where is cousin the owner of a mazda dealership cut his legs and arms off.

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Missouri

    Keep in mind, St. Louis is also in Missouri
    I didn't know: que sarcasm.

    Duh.

    Still. I've been there. Yuck.

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,212
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Sounds promising. In all seriousness, I wish you the best of luck.
    Thanks

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Well, Oak was saved from a basement in Kansas city, where is cousin the owner of a mazda dealership cut his legs and arms off.
    On yeah I forgot he mentioned something about that. Kind of a silence of the lambs deal but instead of skinning the victims, he took the limbs.

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •