Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1011
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,071
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    I have literally become a degenerate with how much I am following this lockout right now. I am literally refreshing tsn.ca every goddamned 5 minutes or so.

    END THE ****ING LOCKOUT YOU COCKS.
    Hockey should be discontinued forever.

    Too soon?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,071
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    You do have some knowledge. It's not like you went it clueless and drafted nobody's.
    It's called GENIUS.

    Boom!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,091
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    I have literally become a degenerate with how much I am following this lockout right now. I am literally refreshing tsn.ca every goddamned 5 minutes or so.

    END THE ****ING LOCKOUT YOU COCKS.


    How many games would the season be though? At this point it can't be much more than 40 right?

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post


    How many games would the season be though? At this point it can't be much more than 40 right?
    At this point, they can still fit in a 3/4 season, and the recent reports are that there are 30 home game ticket packages being offered to a lot of fans. So that would put it at about a 3/4 season. Granted, I'd imagine they'd want a preseason of some kind, so they'd be squeezing a 3/4 season in the time of the second half or so.

    But that's assuming they get this **** done by the end of the wekahahahahaha

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Hockey should be discontinued forever.

    Too soon?
    What is it like to be so wrong? It's only the greatest sport in this damned country.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,091
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    At this point, they can still fit in a 3/4 season, and the recent reports are that there are 30 home game ticket packages being offered to a lot of fans. So that would put it at about a 3/4 season. Granted, I'd imagine they'd want a preseason of some kind, so they'd be squeezing a 3/4 season in the time of the second half or so.

    But that's assuming they get this **** done by the end of the wekahahahahaha
    True. I'm hoping it comes back too. I love playoff hockey.

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,071
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    What is it like to be so wrong? It's only the greatest sport in this damned country.
    What country is that? I live in America where about 10% of the country give a flying fk about hockey.

    Kinda like soccer. Or the wnba or cycling.

    Nobody cares.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,071
    vCash
    1500
    Yet, I will say that overtime playoff hockey is easily the best of any sport.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    What country is that? I live in America where about 10% of the country give a flying fk about hockey.

    Kinda like soccer. Or the wnba or cycling.

    Nobody cares.
    If you're using the general opinions of our population to try to prove your point, I have some rather disappointing news for you. That is that easily 90% of our population is ****ing stupid as ****. Seriously, most people have the ****ing brain capacity of a bagel.

    Let me tell you, I've taught at a good college for many, many years, and I weep for our future. People are so ****ing stupid it's not even remotely funny.

    This is why I got out of teaching and am at NASA.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    Like seriously look at our popular culture and tell me that the human race isn't ****ing doomed.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,091
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Yet, I will say that overtime playoff hockey is easily the best of any sport.
    Fact.

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,071
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    If you're using the general opinions of our population to try to prove your point, I have some rather disappointing news for you. That is that easily 90% of our population is ****ing stupid as ****. Seriously, most people have the ****ing brain capacity of a bagel.

    Let me tell you, I've taught at a good college for many, many years, and I weep for our future. People are so ****ing stupid it's not even remotely funny.

    This is why I got out of teaching and am at NASA.
    I laughed.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    I mean, if you want to argue hockey isn't the best, I feel ya there. But to say it's irrelevant because it sucks is dumb as ****. It's irrelevant because dumb ****s don't give it the time of day.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I laughed.
    I love you too leo.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,909
    vCash
    1500
    I mean, look at PSD basketball forums and then remind yourself those are the cream of the crop. This planet is doomed.

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •