Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Is Olt good enough by himself for the Mets to except?

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    John Harper ‏@NYDNHarper
    Source says Rangers would trade Mike Olt, player the Mets really want for Dickey, if they lose out on Grienke and can't trade for Shields.
    I could live with that although I'd prefer Myer from KC. The question becomes where would he play once he is ready???? 3b and 1b are not available!!!!

"It Is.....What It Is!!!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopboy45 View Post
    I could live with that although I'd prefer Myer from KC. The question becomes where would he play once he is ready???? 3b and 1b are not available!!!!
    Corner outfield

vCash
    Left Field

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    Olt and Luis Sardinas is good for me. The way things are going it seems, that will be the best we can do. Great prospect + lower level good prospect.

vCash
    They wanted Niese + or Wheeler and a starting pitcher.

Olt could play a corner outfield position, he's not fast however.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    We wont trade Dickey to Toronto for their average catchers. If Grenkie signs with the Rangers it will kill some of our leverage as itl be down to the Dodgers and Royals, and the Dodgers cant offer us a good enough package. Remeber we are only trading Dickey for difference makers...

vCash
    Sardinas is the #7 prospect according to BA.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    No. But he's enough of a major piece that he would make it easy enough for the Mets to find a suitable throw-in to the deal that the Ranger would agree with. Someone with an average ceiling or a player that's further away, that type of thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    john harper ‏@nydnharper
    source says rangers would trade mike olt, player the mets really want for dickey, if they lose out on grienke and can't trade for shields.
    please!!!

vCash
    JIM BOWDEN ‏@JimBowdenESPNxm
    Kevin Towers made it clear to us he is looking for a SS he controls more than 2 yrs so no Andrus or Cabrera

vCash
    Sandy wants more than Olt.

vCash
    Might be able to get Olt and more if the Rangers miss out on everyone.

vCash
    That's why he's waiting on Greinke.

vCash
    MLB Network says the Niese for Myers is still alive.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast