Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    Revere is decent, but he is more of a fourth OF type. He has lots of speed and covers a lot of ground in CF, but he is a slappy singles hitter and has a noodle arm. The Phillies over paid for him.
    Sorry, just frustrated.

vCash
    Ken Gurnick of MLB.com says the Dodgers are negotiating with RHP Zack Greinke, although Dodgers GM Ned Colletti hasn’t said the two sides are close to an agreement.

Yesterday, Jon Heyman of CBS Sports said Greinke could agree to a deal within the next couple of days.
    -Metsblog

Also this could be the best possible outcome. It keeps the Rangers in play for Dickey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    -Metsblog

Also this could be the best possible outcome. It keeps the Rangers in play for Dickey.

i can't get metsblog to come up. is any1 else having problems with it?
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    He was already a Met...iT was a stand pat move.
    Not for 2014+

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    i can't get metsblog to come up. is any1 else having problems with it?

As of 3:18 PM, nope. It's live.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Not for 2014+

As of 3:18 PM, nope. It's live.

i can get on here with no problems but can't get on metsblog, wtf
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Mets View Post
    mets do nothing again. 4th place here we come or maybe even last place.

Alderson did nothing to improve this team. Guess we have to wait until 2014 to see waht happen to this team

Good ****ing job Sandy
    As of December 6th, they have made very few changes for 2013, and none of significance. But, it's December 6th. Only.

Some people have consistently posted, here for quite some time, not to expect major changes until 2014, and they are correct. A year from now you'll probably have happy feet. Stay thirsty my friend.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Guy that are getting frustrated listen up.....

Alot of deals are not made at the winter meetings, BUT the foundations are laid for deals there. As Mets fans we have to be realistic here.....we aren't becoming contenders overnight people!!! There are a ton of problems on this team and it will take time to address them. The goal is to be competetive by 2014!!!! That gives us this offseason, next year, and next offseason to make major improvements. Dickey is not going to bring the players in we need to do this...but he will bring a piece or maybe two. It took time for the Mets to get this screwed up....it will take time to fix the problems as well!!!! Hang in there guys. As long as they make progress we can't complain!!! We're all in this together...(group hug)....

"It Is.....What It Is!!!"

vCash
    We have top hope Texas gets out of that multi team deal with Tampa and Arizona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    We have top hope Texas gets out of that multi team deal with Tampa and Arizona.
    Why? Then wouldn't KC have to deal w/ us with Shields off the market in the deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Why? Then wouldn't KC have to deal w/ us with Shields off the market in the deal?
    Don't know if they will trade us Meyers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Yeah but with the Rangers out of the picture who would the Royals be bidding against for Dickey? Most likely no one (as of now at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Piazza View Post
    But I have to say that my time with the Mets wouldn't have been the same without the greatest fans in the world. One of the hardest moments of my career, was walking off the field at Shea Stadium and saying goodbye. My relationship with you made my time in New York the happiest of my career and for that, I will always be grateful.

vCash
    John Harper ‏@NYDNHarper
    Source says Rangers would trade Mike Olt, player the Mets really want for Dickey, if they lose out on Grienke and can't trade for Shields.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    John Harper @NYDNHarper
    Source says Rangers would trade Mike Olt, player the Mets really want for Dickey, if they lose out on Grienke and can't trade for Shields.
    3:27pm - 6 Dec 12

vCash
    Beat me to it.. My bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5+7=DYNASTY!!! View Post
    Yeah but with the Rangers out of the picture who would the Royals be bidding against for Dickey? Most likely no one (as of now at least).
    What about Toronto or LA?(both)

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast