Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Iphone or Galaxy s3

I want to upgrade my phone and not sure which to get...Thoughts?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I say the Galaxy S3...but is the there anything specific you are looking for in a new phone?
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I want to upgrade my phone and not sure which to get...Thoughts?
    Kind of like deciding between Coke and Pepsi. One is the real thing, the other is not.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    I say the Galaxy S3...but is the there anything specific you are looking for in a new phone?
    not really...Just want the best available because my phone is crap. So I am looking for the pros and Cons of both before deciding. I did this before deciding on my 2grand comp as well and got some great answers.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Its going to sound cliche but only you can honestly decide. I personally have a Galaxy S3 and I love it. I got it because I'm on T Mobile and I honestly had no choice on choosing between the two. I just got what was avaliable. One of the reasons I love the phone is the S beam were I can share things with touching backs of the phones but this is basically useless if you don't know any people with the phone, I know a few people like my little brother. I know the Iphone is more user friendly while the s3 is more customizable. Also the s3 has a memory slot which comes in handy while the iphone doesn't.
    50 Reasons Why The Iphone5 is better than the S3
    50 Reason why the S3 is better than the Iphone5
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Galaxy S3, by a landside.

vCash
    If you want style, and something a little more sleek and mobile, get an iPhone 5. If you want a phone that has the best features on the market, and is extremely powerful, get a S3.

I personally have an iPhone, and I love it. While I am an apple fanatic, I do realize that the iPhone seriously lacks the features and capabilities that the S3 has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not really...Just want the best available because my phone is crap. So I am looking for the pros and Cons of both before deciding. I did this before deciding on my 2grand comp as well and got some great answers.
    Both are good phones, it really comes down to what operating system your more comfortable with (IOS or Android). If you havent used either then IOS might be more user friendly.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    I have an iPhone and I love it.

vCash
    I really like the Galaxy S3, but I've never used an iPhone, so I can't really compare.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    I have an iPhone and I love it, but S3 is not bad. What does annoy me a bit in Apple devices is that you can't add extra memory to an iPhone / iPod. I have a 16 gb one and it's not much if you put music, movies etc. on it. You can buy a memory card for the S3 and make it have 64 gb of memory, for example. Can't do that with an iPhone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    Both are good phones, it really comes down to what operating system your more comfortable with (IOS or Android). If you havent used either then IOS might be more user friendly.
    Would also cite screen size as a deciding factor. The awkward iPhone 5 screen is a bit to small for me, the 4.7 screen of the S3 is a bit on the bigger size. I think you should try those form factors out.

I'm still bummed that no manufacturer builds a high end 4.3 inch phone, which for me is the perfect size.

vCash
    LG Nexus 4 by Google.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    LG Nexus 4 by Google.
    This.

Technically better than both, more than HALF the price and you can CHOOSE your carrier.

I'm currently running the Nexus 4 with Tmobiles $30 prepaid plan. CRACK.

No brainer. Ditch the contracts, ditch the monopolies, ditch the headache.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    S3 is absolutely amazing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast