Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    It kinda dismays me to see you guys cry for knee-jerk reactions to dark times. No perseverance? We suck, so gimme some name from decades past?

Ever think the players here don't play hard because they've been taught that this year's coach won't be around next year?

Screw that. I'm looking forward to year two of the Dennis Allen regime. I want the players to know that this is the sheriff and they'll have to perform or they'll be looking for work elsewhere.

And when we get good, I'm gonna rub in in....vigorously.

Anyone want to tell me how good McFadden is?

-Stork
    McFadden is as good as our scheme... Give him power hell give you pro bowl... That's why the knapp hiring sucked ***
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    And we made him cry when we won the SB. Ancient history. So what's your point? John Madden is ok with DA. Will someone stand up and say they are a better judge of coaching talent than Madden?
    Since when does Madden evaluate coaches? He hasn't coached in like 35 years.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Do any of you see this team

Of course we stink, this wasn't getting turned around this year guys. I am as sorry as any other fan but we were not going to make any noise this year.

A different coach doesn't get the players to magically catch passes and not make bonehead mistakes out on the field.

This players on this squad are a bunch of under performing clowns that can't get it done.

You can't coach stupid which is what this team is full of for the most part.
    Right, My question is has he given tarver all the control on defense, the players and play calling sucks?

Even still your right, he seems to manage the game the best he can, but he does not call the plays or play the game. In my opinion knapp and tarver should be gone, not the head coach. But what do I know just a fan looking for answers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    McFadden is as good as our scheme... Give him power hell give you pro bowl... That's why the knapp hiring sucked ***
    weeeeeeks ago they added the plays Mcfadden likes to run and implemented more power blocking for him and he still struggled. They personally asked him, like Hue did, what he wants and likes to run. We saw ZERO improvement. His time is up, you either have it, or you dont. He has hasn't had it that often. He is inconsistent like the rest of the team and needs to take a drastic pay cut, or go.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    weeeeeeks ago they added the plays Mcfadden likes to run and implemented more power blocking for him and he still struggled. They personally asked him, like Hue did, what he wants and likes to run. We saw ZERO improvement. His time is up, you either have it, or you dont. He has hasn't had it that often. He is inconsistent like the rest of the team and needs to take a drastic pay cut, or go.
    As a matter of fact if you watch the games they only implemented a few power blocking schemes, not for the entire games. It's pretty close to the same offensive line last year, and it's most definitely is McFaddens weakness (zone), but, not his fault, the coaches need to put the players in a position to succeed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Yeah, you're so right. He was much better under Jackson. Btw...how many pro bowls did he make when we were running the power game?

I heard they call McFadden Mr. All-Pro. True story.

-Stork

vCash
    Problem is that nobody wants to coach here. Gruden maybe but it's not so much Allen's fault. Allen's fault was who he hired. I give allen at least next year. If we sucks as bad as we suck now then fire Allen. Mark Davis said it best "I want to see improvement ".

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    a lot of offensive coordinators, im focusing on D coordinator. Another guy i would like is Romeo crennel. the guy isn't a good hc but a pretty good Coordinator. He also is a guy all his players like. Crennel spoke great today after the win.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderscott View Post
    As a matter of fact if you watch the games they only implemented a few power blocking schemes, not for the entire games. It's pretty close to the same offensive line last year, and it's most definitely is McFaddens weakness (zone), but, not his fault, the coaches need to put the players in a position to succeed!
    if our fullback can not have any reps or carries all year and come in and flat out out-perform our supposed star RB, dude needs to go. He's brittle and can't read blocks. He's good in space, but even then, he hasn't done anything all year accept the run against Pitt.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    And how many times did he get denied on the 1 yard line earlier in the year (preseason included)? He can't even push the pile. He's a situational player and doesn't deserve starter $$. He's been payed more to be a spectator than he has producing on the field.
    Last edited by Raiders420; 12-02-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Yeah, you're so right. He was much better under Jackson. Btw...how many pro bowls did he make when we were running the power game?

-Stork
    I actually thought I nailed him with Ms. Fadden...I thought that would catch Fire in the Dmac hater camp

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...9e4OgzPbJmaLdQ

catch fire......

vCash

-Stork
    Your boy da sucks big ones I think he knows about as much as you do stork when it comes to football. Lmao f... Dennis allen!!

vCash
    Not sure why he's my boy...I'm just defending the notion that we refrain from starting up the carousel again.

I'm much more supportive of McKenzie.

But paying attention would be asking far too much of you.

-Stork

vCash
    Lmao at the D.A supporters. I been saying " the D looks worst than last yr, and the O (I'm big on O) is the worst in the NFL ". What would make a coach run to scheme that hasn't work in the past. We are running a zone blocking scheme, after the Cable to Hue experiment showed DMac can't run in zone. Any coach that runs to what is killing us doesn't have a clue about coaching. Maybe D.A is living off of John Fox good coaching. I mean com'on where are constantly out of place on D, that's all on coaching. If the player didn't fit your scheme coming in, then as a coach adjust your scheme to the players. Bad call by RM as a first time GM The donks D is still sticking (No Homo). Lls. There will be some good Head Coaches getting fired this yr, I say we rebuild coaching and all... Just my Opinion on the Situation!!!!!
    Last edited by mal22; 12-02-2012 at 10:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    Lmao at the D.A supporters. I been saying " the D looks worst than last yr, and the O (I'm big on O) is the worst in the NFL ". What would make a coach run to scheme after the scheme that hasn't work in the past. We are running a zone blocking scheme, after the Cable to Hue experiment showed DMac can't run in zone. Any coach that runs to what is killing us doesn't have a clue about coaching. Maybe D.A is living off of John Fox good coaching. The donks D is still sticking (No Homo). Lls. Just my Opinion on the Situation!!!!!
    i think it helps when you have Von miller(a beast and very close to being DPOY), dumervil, and bailey. It also helps that this year they have peyton manning and their D doesn't have to go out after consecutive 3 n outs like they did with tebow. playing with a lead and rest allows you to go all out. broncos have to very good defensive players in Dumervil and bailey and a BEAST in von miller. will deserved to be picked second. raiders dont have anyone close to those 3 players.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast